Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old September 26th, 2014, 02:39 PM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: "Eklektik Elektrik"
Gorgeous Elite Model Romy de Grijff in SCMP POST Magazine

Hello Fellow Photographers

Just wanted to share my newest Fashion Editorial called “Urban Safari” with the amazing New Face from ELITE Models, Dutch Model Romy de Grijff.

It’s a concrete jungle out there, so stay ahead of the pack. In the dark and foreboding Parisienne jungles there lives*a shining star, an Indiana Jones of sorts the great urban explorer,*Romy De Grijff. Romy*seeks out and discovers*the likes of the Emilio Pucci river, the Acne cliffs, Moncler Gamme Rouge ravine and the Ballenciaga boulders, the Saint Laurent Paris river and Lanvin lake, captured by Benjamin Kanarek*and styled by Coline Peyrot for South China Morning Post. Romy*is up for the challenge are you? Put on your mountain heels and begin the climb

Video and More Photos Link: *http://www.benjaminkanarekblog.com/65eg

Have Great Day
Ben
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Romy-De-Grijff-by-Benjamin-Kanarek-Urban-Safari-SCMP-5.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	909.5 KB
ID:	92833  
  #2    Top
Old September 26th, 2014, 02:55 PM
Recent Photo: WAYLA? Tighter Crop
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Gorgeous Elite Model Romy de Grijff in SCMP POST Magazine

Excellent shot as always. She is breathtakingly beautiful, and I've got to ask...did you photoshop yourself out of the goggles, or did you somehow manage to angle yourself in a way that you weren't reflected in them?

My Blog "The Darkroom"
Ian Kuhn Photography
  #3    Top
Old September 27th, 2014, 07:08 AM
Preferred Member
Recent Photo: IMG_0321_copy_copy
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Benjamin, she is up their on my list as one of the most beautiful woman i've even seen. She has such a wonderful presence in front of the camera.
You bring more life to this model with your captures of her. Beautiful work.
  #4    Top
Old September 27th, 2014, 10:15 AM
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by digital2006 View Post
Benjamin, she is up their on my list as one of the most beautiful woman i've even seen. She has such a wonderful presence in front of the camera.
You bring more life to this model with your captures of her. Beautiful work.
She is indeed pretty amazing!
  #5    Top
Old September 27th, 2014, 10:16 AM
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKuhn View Post
Excellent shot as always. She is breathtakingly beautiful, and I've got to ask...did you photoshop yourself out of the goggles, or did you somehow manage to angle yourself in a way that you weren't reflected in them?
That was photoshopped out!
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner