Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old December 27th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: waverley_man
Here are my rides!
Not so powerful as some of the others, but one is half wood and the other is only 10' long

1968 Morris Minor (woodie) Traveller
1993 Mini Italian Job special edition, tuned by Cooper garages.

Excuse the pic, I just saw this thread and went out to take a photo of them, as my others were lost when the computer became infected
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cars.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	185.9 KB
ID:	10457  
  #12    Top
Old December 27th, 2005, 09:11 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_n
Very nice Tim. How do you like the '05 GT's?
Love them... the retro look is amazing.
  #13    Top
Old December 29th, 2005, 12:07 AM
My girl:

#14    Top
Old December 29th, 2005, 06:33 AM
Hey Tim. You and my daughter share the same taste in cars. I have a 84 Corvette, but you really don't want to see a picture of it.

Nice rides everyone.

BigStubby
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image3.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	964.0 KB
ID:	10559  
  #15    Top
Old December 29th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Lomographer
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
My ride is a CBR600FS:

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	img-2.jpg
Views:	704
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	10562  

www.baimaging.com
www.lomohomes.com/duality

NB: If you edit my work, please don't upload it to Imageshack - just attach it to a message, thanks.
  #16    Top
Old December 31st, 2005, 01:00 AM
The Box! You opened it, we came!

May I present The Silver Hornet II, a/k/a Silvia (oh yeah, and that guy is me):

#17    Top
Old December 31st, 2005, 08:47 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigStubby
Hey Tim. You and my daughter share the same taste in cars. I have a 84 Corvette, but you really don't want to see a picture of it.

Nice rides everyone.

BigStubby

nice... she single? Just kidding, I'm married... my wife and I were hooked up on a blind date... and one of the reasons was we both had mustangs.
  #18    Top
Old January 6th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Premiere Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_n
Here's mine. Yes, it's missing a few things and needs paint, but hey, it's pretty nice for 37 years old. I know I haven't held up that well.

Now thats what im talking about.. Old school, detroit power.. Love the Cutlass.. Hmmm, Dont you know that Olds and the po-po dont mix (cop car in the photo)

Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!
  #19    Top
Old January 6th, 2006, 11:25 PM
Junior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Dark Chocolate
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
My ride

---
A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words. - Ansel Adams
  #20    Top
Old January 11th, 2006, 03:37 AM
Recent Photo: IMG_32651
This is my baby, she is a 2000 Alfa Romeo 145 2.0l QV, a very brisk little italian sports car. Need to get some new shots of her, lost most when my old laptop had a close encounter with the floor.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	dtm_gym_60.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	149.3 KB
ID:	11472  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0053.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	11473  

"My mind is in a very fragile place, it'll only take a little bit to push me over the edge..."
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things