Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#21    Top
Old February 28th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
I like this!

Can anybody show me some FOOD?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 006.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	334.8 KB
ID:	44757  
  #22    Top
Old February 28th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by knaq3 View Post
I like this!

Can anybody show me some FOOD?

Food! Yum!

Ok, Who can show me wheels?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	kebob.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	137.1 KB
ID:	44759  

#23    Top
Old February 28th, 2007, 08:18 PM
A Totally Awesome Guy
Recent Photo: Purple
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Here's some wheels

How about a Pumpkin!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Yellow Twin Engine_72-6386.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	243.0 KB
ID:	44762  
  #24    Top
Old March 1st, 2007, 11:02 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Winter
Pumpkins

Here's some pumpkins--

How about a TV remote control?
Bob
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	pumpkin.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	172.3 KB
ID:	44793  
  #25    Top
Old March 1st, 2007, 11:05 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
This thing is getting harder and harder! lol. whatever happened to flowers and clouds. I'll have to pass on this one.

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #26    Top
Old March 1st, 2007, 10:38 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
OMG I dug up this picture from almost two years ago. It was the first picture I took with my XT!

Next:

Yellow!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1stXTpic.JPG
Views:	171
Size:	682.2 KB
ID:	44820  
  #27    Top
Old March 1st, 2007, 10:43 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: DSC_0098
Photograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
OK - found this

Yellow

Now Time

A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement. Bo Bennett
---------------------

Yep, this is my Smug!
Sponsors
  #28    Top
Old March 1st, 2007, 11:01 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Time

Time Times Two! lol Big Ben & long exposure.

Now: Water!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Time.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	245.6 KB
ID:	44822  

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #29    Top
Old March 2nd, 2007, 01:45 PM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
This is nice to put all these random images I have to some use!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa1sal View Post
Time Times Two! lol Big Ben & long exposure.

Now: Water!

Ok now... Clouds!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	water123.JPG
Views:	188
Size:	633.0 KB
ID:	44830  

#30    Top
Old March 2nd, 2007, 07:57 PM
Senior VIP Member
Here's some clouds....

How 'bout stairs?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CloudsAir 009B.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	607.3 KB
ID:	44836  
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner