Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old August 31st, 2006, 11:01 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Image_04502
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
in a circle

ok, being strapped in a harness to get this shot was uncomfortable! ok not really, someone thought i hung from a ceiling to get this. just a lot of shots and holding it out there. I hope they dont get mad at me for posting this!
wanna know what you'all think
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HDA.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	31405  
  #2    Top
Old September 3rd, 2006, 11:25 PM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
ok, is this that bad? i thought someone would of posted something by now?

Bueller? Bueller?
  #3    Top
Old September 4th, 2006, 11:12 AM
Old Fogey
Recent Photo: Stormy Pasture
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I like the ratio of women to men in this circle! Just kidding (in case my wife sees this post)! Another way of achieving a "high altitude" shot is to put your camera on a tripod and set it for time release. Has worked for me in a pinch.

Keep sharing
  #4    Top
Old September 4th, 2006, 01:02 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Moonlight Martini
Nicely done, very creative shot! The exposure seems right one. The only littel tiny thing that bothers me ever so slightly is that the one guy at the top of the photo has his head further inside the cirle than everyone else. But that's just me. Otherwise I think it was wonderfully done! Great job!
"There are no rules for good photographs,
there are only good photographs."
- Ansel Adams
Kenn Miller Photography
  #5    Top
Old September 4th, 2006, 01:45 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: pp Project 1
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Another creative shot - and not your normal style of work either!

Loving it with not a lot to complain about apart from the text in the middle!!!

Andy

I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.
Jacques-Henri Lartigue
  #6    Top
Old September 4th, 2006, 06:16 PM
Premiere Member
for some reason, the dude on the bottom has his turned almost to get his head in properly in the photograph. he kind of puts a dent in the circle. amazing concept, i like this idea.

head.
  #7    Top
Old September 4th, 2006, 10:04 PM
Premiere Member
thanks for looking. HRife curious about the tripod, do you just hold the camera out there on the tripod to take the pic? i had to take about 20 shots to get this since i could not see what i was doing. Infiniticubed, i didnt like the guy out there either but it was hard enough to get everyone to lay in the circle if i try it again i will keep this in mind. thanks andy, the letters were added just for fun, its the name of the studio, would you have a suggestion??
thanks again
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places