Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Product Reviews

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
  #1    Top
Old November 11th, 2006, 03:21 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Sony Alpha 100 (Sony A100)

Product Review: Sony Alpha 100 (Sony A100)
  #2    Top
Old July 18th, 2007, 03:12 PM
I just got here -

Thanks for the review; I grew up on an old minolta and I'm partial to more dials and fewer digital menus whenever possible.

I've been checking out all the info that I can find on this camera, and I was wondering if anyone had developed some additional thoughts on it since this review was written.
  #3    Top
Old July 18th, 2007, 09:27 PM
SuperCamel
Photograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
check out the review at dpreview.com I am sure you will find it very useful.
http://younesbounhar.com/blog

'LIFE IS A JOURNEY, NOT A DESTINATION'
  #4    Top
Old July 19th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Recent Photo: Bridge in the fog
sony

thank you so much for the review i have been wanting to get one of these for awhile now but did'nt know how good they were.. i have a maxxum5 film camera so i am hoping that my lens off of the maxxum will fit on the sony..
  #5    Top
Old July 19th, 2007, 05:23 PM
Recent Photo: shellweb
I had similar thoughts about the flash guns from my Dimage so e-mailed Sony and asked. They have some compatibility pages
See http://support.sony-europe.com/DIME/.../lens.asp?l=en for lenses

BTW I got an almost instant reply AND supplementary data when I asked. Full marks to Sony.
It WILL be my next camera
  #6    Top
Old July 19th, 2007, 06:13 PM
Recent Photo: Bridge in the fog
thanks for the website it looks like my lens will fit i'm glad now i wont have to by new lens
  #7    Top
Old August 21st, 2007, 05:26 AM
Nice camera! I've always wanted Sony A100! I like it's special features
  #8    Top
Old October 5th, 2007, 04:21 PM
Recent Photo: Cool Water
I bought the Sony Alpha to save cash, as I used to have Minolta film cameras and have several lenses, which all work nicely with the Sony.
Have not been disappointed with the camera and would recommend it, especially if you are an old Minolta user with lenses lying about.
  #9    Top
Old October 5th, 2007, 05:07 PM
I have the A100, and I love it, now all I need to do is learn to use all the features. I am very happy with it..
Quantaray 70-300mm F4-5.6 Lens

My dogs are not spoiled...I'm just well trained..!!
Sponsors
  #10    Top
Old November 9th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Recent Photo: Back Cuckoo
sony a100 or a700

Is it worth upgrading my KM5D to the A100 or should I wait for the A700?
I mainly take bird and wildlife photographs.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Resources > Product Reviews