Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > The Marketplace > Photography Sites

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old April 13th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Lifelong Learner
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
PhotoDiction (Nikon_Mario)

Well - I finally got around to getting my SmugMug site organized. I think I'm happy with the current layout, though, like most things, it will probably change over time.

Anyway, I'd appreciate any of you taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment or two about what you think of the site and it's layout. Thanks in advance.

The site is PhotoDiction. You'll have to go there if you want to know what that means.

How to create albums, upload photos, and link to them in a post ||| Feedback Corner Guidelines ||| Photography Critiquing Guidelines||| How do I become a Premiere Member?
Mario ||| Nikon with some 'plug-ins' ||| Comments always welcome! ||| Facebook: mario-cerroni-photography ||| My smugmug site: PhotoDiction /// My photoblog: photodiction.blogspot.com
  #2    Top
Old April 13th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: streets on 35mm
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
lovley simple site mario, some great work on it i hadnt seen from you before.
best of luck to you with it
  #3    Top
Old April 13th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Double Bubble
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
What a lovely site and great idea. Good luck with it.
  #4    Top
Old April 14th, 2008, 02:02 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: 1st bloom
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
I really like your concept with this. You have a simple and easy navigation set-up. Pictures are gorgeous and grabs your attention. I say well done, and lots of luck to you with it!!

Stuff by me
Create Eye Pop
How to make colors POP in your photos
So you want to start a business Part1 & Part 2

Basics of Photography
  #5    Top
Old April 15th, 2008, 02:58 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Walter's Gate
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Luck to you with your beatiful new website...love those Banff pictures.........Laurie
  #6    Top
Old April 15th, 2008, 09:53 AM
Lifelong Learner
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Thanks so much for looking and for the feedback. A real work in progress... but loving the journey.

How to create albums, upload photos, and link to them in a post ||| Feedback Corner Guidelines ||| Photography Critiquing Guidelines||| How do I become a Premiere Member?
Mario ||| Nikon with some 'plug-ins' ||| Comments always welcome! ||| Facebook: mario-cerroni-photography ||| My smugmug site: PhotoDiction /// My photoblog: photodiction.blogspot.com
  #7    Top
Old April 15th, 2008, 12:39 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Silent Waters
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Okay, I think the header works, could be a lot better but it works. The navbar on the other hand is not as plesant. It's a little to flashy and pop-up ish with the background that keeps popping up. It's a little distracting.

Otherwise I think it looks pretty swell and nice, keep it up!
  #8    Top
Old April 16th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Lifelong Learner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Bernskiold View Post
Okay, I think the header works, could be a lot better but it works. The navbar on the other hand is not as plesant. It's a little to flashy and pop-up ish with the background that keeps popping up. It's a little distracting.

Otherwise I think it looks pretty swell and nice, keep it up!
Thanks, Erik. I know that you have a wonderful eye for web design. Feel free to 're-design' my header. I am a little bugged by the nav bar. What would you suggest to improve it? I really do appreciate the critique.

#9    Top
Old August 10th, 2008, 10:00 AM
vacation...

After I've been watching your pictures with lakes and mountains I'm crying for a vacation. Amazing portfolio. I got stoned. Thanks for sharing!
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > The Marketplace > Photography Sites