Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > Landscapes

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old October 23rd, 2016, 01:38 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Parakeets
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Lonely voyage

Got back to regular life. Went for a hike in Satkoshia. The name of the river is Mahanadi. It always makes me feel placid. Please give feedback.
_MG_7866 by Soumen Basu Mallick, on Flickr
  #2    Top
Old October 23rd, 2016, 03:39 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Lonely voyage

You are right, it is a very placid scene and the boat makes a good addition to the shot.
  #3    Top
Old October 24th, 2016, 10:02 AM
Premiere Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

Thank you Orv.
  #4    Top
Old October 25th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Recent Photo: BW Conversion
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

I know how you feel. I have had a busy 2 weeks with cross country running events and finally had a chance to get a good hike in tonight. Its nice to return to some sort of placid normality.

I like this image for it simplicity and tones...its relaxing to looks at
  #5    Top
Old October 26th, 2016, 09:08 AM
Premiere Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by agiledogs View Post
I know how you feel. I have had a busy 2 weeks with cross country running events and finally had a chance to get a good hike in tonight. Its nice to return to some sort of placid normality.

I like this image for it simplicity and tones...its relaxing to looks at
Thank you Sir. I missed this forum so much.
  #6    Top
Old November 3rd, 2016, 08:27 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: My best friend Becky
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

This is so nice and relaxing..and I too like the boat in the scene, it completes it
  #7    Top
Old November 5th, 2016, 09:41 AM
Premiere Member

Thank you.
  #8    Top
Old December 28th, 2016, 11:04 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reason

Good one Soumen. Good placement of the boat and a good frame in all. Probably not the right time of the day to click a shot like this. I sunset or a sunrise could be ideal. That is just me, and I can be easily wrong

Native: Srinagar, Kashmir
  #9    Top
Old December 29th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Premiere Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvibasit View Post
Good one Soumen. Good placement of the boat and a good frame in all. Probably not the right time of the day to click a shot like this. I sunset or a sunrise could be ideal. That is just me, and I can be easily wrong
Thank you Basit. You are absolutely right. I knew that time was not ripe. But I reached the place at 13:30 Hrs. and I had to leave the place within two hours.