Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old August 2nd, 2011, 12:02 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
The Adventures of Toothy... ~yeah...finally picked my shooting buddy~

I think I'll be picking him up on the 20th. Stay tuned for the photo-adventures of Toothy the Great White. Might even start a blog. At 17 inches, he's a bit big for the camera bag, but hey...he can keep my 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII company.

Hmmm...wonder what Octy is doing lately.
My Gear
  #2    Top
Old August 6th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Preferred Member
Recent Photo: IMG_0321_copy_copy
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: The Adventures of Toothy... ~yeah...finally picked my shooting buddy~

Watch he doesn't swallow them lol.
Sponsors
  #3    Top
Old August 7th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

I'll make sure, but I'm sure the steady diet of glass, plastic and metals will eventually get to him if I find that my 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII's missing.
My Gear
  #4    Top
Old August 7th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Recent Photo: mrchile - Peony
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

YAY! Can't wait for the adventures to begin!
  #5    Top
Old August 9th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Senior VIP Member

I was sorry to hear about Octy...(the fact he went missing)...he will be missed.
My Gear
  #6    Top
Old August 9th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

It looks like it will make for some interesting shots. Is it hollow? maybe it could be a good place to store extra memory cards, cleaning brush and cloths, sandwiches,etc etc.
  #7    Top
Old August 19th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Senior VIP Member

Nope, Orv, he's not hollow so he's not going to be of much use other than as a model. But he's got an attitude a mile and a half wide and the most important thing: He's home now.
My Gear
  #8    Top
Old October 25th, 2014, 06:17 PM
Senior VIP Member

Evidently Toothy hasn't had too much time out because he's a rather large thing to carry and probably wouldn't fit in a daypack camera bag. He's now buddies with a little guy by the name of Oogie. Oogie will be spending time with me at the hockey rink.

Toothy on the other hand is rather ticked off at Telus because we've had intermittent service when it rains or cuts out completely if Mother Nature breathes on it funny. So he decided to try to scare the modem. It worked for a few minutes then promptly conked out again. Not happy with Telus.
My Gear

Last edited by The_Animal; October 25th, 2014 at 06:29 PM.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner