Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old January 31st, 2006, 07:10 PM
Elite Member
The tunnel..

Hello everyone,
now this is a shot with risk,

We were on the highway coming back from a trip, when we entered the tunnel i just loved its lighting and the contrast it made with the color of the sky, so i wanted to take a shot, i stopped the car on the right lane of the tunnel and lied in the middle of the tunnel with my Canon, finally, CLick and i got the result that i wanted..

Thank god there were no cops or any other cars lool
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5620.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	269.9 KB
ID:	13179  
  #2    Top
Old January 31st, 2006, 07:43 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
This is so insteresting I keep clikcking on it to look at it again and again, Nice photo!
  #3    Top
Old January 31st, 2006, 07:44 PM
Elite Member
Well thanx alot shauna, that's sweet
  #4    Top
Old January 31st, 2006, 09:32 PM
Elite Member
AmaaaZing shot mashalla...
once i showed my mom a pic in flickr wa7ed wagf fe n9 elshre3 chan etgooli yba ynte7er lol...
Prophet mohammed (blessings be upon him) said: smiling in the face of ur brother is charity ur removing of stones, thorns, & bones from people’s paths is charity, & ur guiding a man gone astray in the world is charity 4 u.http://www.sultan.org/
  #5    Top
Old January 31st, 2006, 10:23 PM
awesome pic. Tunnel shots are incredible.
Sponsors
  #7    Top
Old February 1st, 2006, 10:18 AM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
that's a fantastic shot... I'm glad that you survived your adventure and are here to tell us of it

Kenneth Tynan
  #8    Top
Old February 1st, 2006, 10:32 AM
I like this photo alot...the colors are great
  #9    Top
Old February 1st, 2006, 03:14 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Destiny
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Another cool shot, Almraya. I like your style: the colors and composition are both different - in a good way. The sky is VERY blue! Was this retouched? Well done anyway.

follow me on Facebook & twitter
  #10    Top
Old February 2nd, 2006, 07:54 AM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Love this shot!! The lines and colors keep me coming back to take a second look. Excellent.

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things