Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old April 4th, 2006, 02:24 PM
Til' kingdom come - Coldplay

Philosophy - Ben Folds

Sorry the songs changed in the middle of the reply!
  #12    Top
Old April 4th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Premiere Member
listening to the radio at work and "photograph" by nickelback is playing. Had to laugh.
  #13    Top
Old April 4th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Premiere Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Enya - The Gladiator Theme (Techno Remix)

Full critiques always welcome.

InfinityPhotog.com

Sponsors
  #14    Top
Old April 4th, 2006, 04:03 PM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Listening to few different things, curently some Joe Satriani - It's so good and just like lightnin'.

Mike
but all should be encouraged to reveal themselves, their perceptions and emotions,
and to build confidence in the creative spirit. ~ Ansel Adams
  #15    Top
Old April 4th, 2006, 04:45 PM
five-oh photographer
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
NIN...and audioslave.

Stop reading and go shoot, shoot and shoot some more.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.
-Robert Frost
  #16    Top
Old April 4th, 2006, 05:01 PM
Seeing Beyond Seeing
Recent Photo: DSC_83631pc
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Very cool, thanks everyone

I'm currently listening to Tuesday's Gone by Lynyrd Skynyrd

susanhernandezphotography
  #17    Top
Old April 5th, 2006, 01:35 AM
Elite Member
Franz Ferdinand - 40 Ft.
  #18    Top
Old April 5th, 2006, 01:54 AM
Junior VIP Member
im listening the song "Denmark" by The Ocean Blue....

i really like dreampop/indiepop/shoegaze type of music..

most of the time i listen to songs of New Order,The Cure, Cocteau Twins, The Sundays, Dead Can Dance, The Smiths, The Wild Swans, The Ocean Blue and other indie bands like Club 8, Acid House Kings, The Radio Dept, Brittle Stars, The Arrogants, Aberdeen, Stereolab and so much more....

eos 40D + grip eos 30D + grip efs 17-55 2.8IS ef 5O 1.8 II ef 24-70 2.8L ef 70-200 2.8L tokina 10-17 fisheye 430ex 580exII PocketWizard Max

#19    Top
Old April 5th, 2006, 04:14 AM
Since my marriage(Feb the 15th of this year)I just cannot stop listening to Nick Cave.
Particularly the album "no more shall we part" and the track,"The sorrowful wife"
I was heavily in to Nick years ago(I've seen him twice)but currently I am well and truly hooked again!

Damn!
  #20    Top
Old April 5th, 2006, 10:51 AM
I'm listening to "I Shall Believe" by Sheryl Crow and "Dirty Little Secret" by The All-American Rejects