Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old October 21st, 2006, 05:52 PM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Smile

My old dog attempting to smile for the camera..she hates cameras so Tom is holding her collar so she can't escape!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Doh2fr.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	460.6 KB
ID:	35845  Click image for larger version

Name:	Jenny2fr.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	424.6 KB
ID:	35846  

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
  #2    Top
Old October 21st, 2006, 08:14 PM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
she's a sweetie, Terri.... I thought she liked the camera, I love it when she wanders into your shots

Kenneth Tynan
  #3    Top
Old October 22nd, 2006, 02:03 AM
Silent Screamer
She did always walk into the frame, siobhan, used to drive me nuts actually and I think it was attention seeking when I was absorbed in taking pictures on our walks. Now she can only go to the end of our block, legs are giving out, so all my shoots are without her. I do miss her company on them so much, she's been my camera buddy for a long long time. Posing for portraits though is a different story, she just refuses to look at me and generally walks off!

#4    Top
Old October 22nd, 2006, 12:09 PM
ah sweet dog she really does not look amused in first shot...I love dogs and have two very young troublesome ones it is sad when they get old they get to be such a big part of your life!
Sponsors
  #5    Top
Old October 22nd, 2006, 01:47 PM
Silent Screamer
She's the sweetest little girl, been my best buddy for a long time, but yeah, she hates my camera!

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things