Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old October 20th, 2007, 12:26 PM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: flood crest
Gorilla in the Mist

Taken with my Mavica D75. It's only 640x480 but I have always liked it. I never wanted to process it as it seems to have a flavor of its own. Comments please. TIA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MVC-203F.JPG
Views:	59
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	56101  

No matter where you go, there you are.
  #2    Top
Old October 21st, 2007, 08:45 AM
Preferred Member
Recent Photo: IMG_0321_copy_copy
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Excellent capture on the shot...it gives you that eerie feeling of being in the jungle and coming across this gorilla....wow.
  #3    Top
Old October 22nd, 2007, 12:07 PM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: flood crest
exactly my feeling Marty! but you and almost everyone else knows this was shot thru pretty scratched up and dirty plexiglas! but it came out so nice! I wish it was larger so I could frame it-one reason I got my Sony 717. Thanks for the comment!

No matter where you go, there you are.
Sponsors
  #4    Top
Old October 29th, 2007, 10:51 AM
Elite VIP Member
Recent Photo: Holy Trinity Church
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Neat capture Barb
Nige
  #5    Top
Old November 8th, 2007, 08:33 AM
Junior VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbinflorida View Post
...but you and almost everyone else knows this was shot thru pretty scratched up and dirty plexiglas!
Awwww... you've spoilt it now. I thought you'd be holidaying in Rwanda.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things