Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old January 1st, 2008, 11:34 AM
Hello From Western NY-

Farmersville, to be more exact. Happy New Year to all! I'm new here today and am looking forward to meeting lots of fellow photographers.
  #2    Top
Old January 1st, 2008, 12:10 PM
Preferred Member
Recent Photo: IMG_0321_copy_copy
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Happy New Year to you,and welcome to the corner...your going to love it here.
Sponsors
  #3    Top
Old January 1st, 2008, 01:53 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: untitled-41
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Happy New Year and welcome to the corner

Canon 60D

"I'm not arguing with you, I'm just convincing you that I'm right"
  #4    Top
Old January 1st, 2008, 07:06 PM
Hi welcome to the corner.
  #5    Top
Old January 1st, 2008, 08:54 PM
Recent Photo: No Upload?
You will love it here! Looking forward to seeing what Famersville NY looks like through your eyes.

Peace,
Dale
Nikon 55mm-200mm F/4-5.6G
Sometimes my 1.3mp Treo 700p
More Photographs Click here
  #6    Top
Old January 1st, 2008, 10:02 PM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Welcome CJ from another Western NY'er. Niagara Falls here.
  #7    Top
Old January 2nd, 2008, 09:21 AM
Junior VIP Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Welcome to the corner
  #8    Top
Old January 10th, 2008, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Welcome CJ from another Western NY'er. Niagara Falls here.
Thanks for the welcome, Chris. We're about an hour SW of Buffalo, so NF is not that all that far.
  #9    Top
Old January 10th, 2008, 12:28 PM
none

Thank you all for the nice welcome!
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions