Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > People

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old November 22nd, 2005, 12:28 AM
Dawn

Hello Everyone,
I'm new here and was hoping I could get some feedback on a picture I took recently. I had to take it for an assignment in school, and it consisted of 'showing' how I spend my time--which is obviously with my foster sister, Dawn.

#2    Top
Old November 22nd, 2005, 07:42 AM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Welcome Ladybug! Lovely little girl and I like the autumn leaves as a background, the composition is good, the pattern on the shoes adds to the image as well. It does seem to be a little out of focus though. Not a bad start and Dawn is a little cutie with a cheeky grin!

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
  #3    Top
Old November 22nd, 2005, 11:05 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Flower Seed Head
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
This is a really cute picture, and I also like how the pattern on the shoes adds to the image. Like Terri said it does seem a little out of focus. Also, I would try getting down more on her level...it looks like you are looking down with the camera. The composition is good and you did choose a very nice background (simple and effective). This is a good start and keep them coming...

"If you really want to hurt your parents, go into the arts."
-Kurt Vonnegut

My blog
My Facebook page
Connect with me on Twitter @nicoleannstpaul
  #4    Top
Old November 22nd, 2005, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the advice. I'll keep it all in mind!
Sponsors
  #5    Top
Old November 22nd, 2005, 12:36 PM
Elite Member
Nice shot and definitely a cheeky grin ... seems to be saying "ok now you owe me a McDonalds".

StevieD
  #6    Top
Old November 22nd, 2005, 07:26 PM
Hehehe, she loves getting her picture taken. Everyday she asks me if I'm going to take more pictures of her today. =P
  #7    Top
Old November 22nd, 2005, 09:10 PM
Yes, the focus does seem soft to me, but it still is a very good shot!
For God so Loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whosoever believeth in him may not perish, but have life eternal. (John 3:16)
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > People