Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old December 19th, 2005, 03:49 AM
Recent Photo: Sasha
Horse Rescue picture/before picture ( graphic)

This old gal would have not made it 6 more weeks if we had not take her in . She is the newest memeber of the rescue family. I will post a after picture of her in a few months so you can see the progress .I sell discounted web hosting accounts to fund my small horse rescue . we also take in other animals.Sorry about the boo boo on the picture with the smudgey!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	p4.JPG
Views:	149
Size:	137.5 KB
ID:	10047  
Hosting accounts that start at $ 3 per month to fund my free animal placement service at http://www.ourcritters.net. The accounts include free domain names ,web site builder,pop3 email accounts, free 30 day trial and much more http://www.techbydesign.org
  #2    Top
Old December 19th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Tragic that people can allow an animal to get into this state. I'm looking forward to the after shots and it's wonderful that you do what you can to salvage the devastation some leave in their wake.

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
Sponsors
  #3    Top
Old December 19th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Junior VIP Member
Can't wait for the after pictures. It's beyond me why someone whould want to put an animal through that. There are places you can take your animals if you can no longer care for them.

Baba Dioum, Senegalese Conservationist
  #4    Top
Old December 19th, 2005, 01:47 PM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Thank you, for caring enough to take in abused horses.... It breaks my heart to see folks allow their animals to waste away like that .... I can't wait to see the progress this animal makes with your good care...

Kenneth Tynan
  #5    Top
Old December 20th, 2005, 09:04 AM
Elite Member
I dont care to look at pictures like this much. Only because it makes me soooooooooooooo mad.

I would love one time to get my hands on a person who mistreats an animal. They are the lowest of the low. I feel they rank right up there along side child abusers.

I dont understand..........why bother to even have an animal if your not going to give it a good home? Just plain IGNORANT I say!

And, as far as what to do with animal abusers or child abusers? Death to them all!!!!!!!
  #6    Top
Old December 20th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Sitting Through Time
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
people suck if they do that to such beautiful animal

I love my cameras
Cameras: (two) Canon 40D
Lenses: (Canon) 24-70mm f2.8L, 100mm f2.8L Macro IS,
70-200mm f4.0L; (Sigma) 50-500mm f4.0-6.3
  #7    Top
Old June 7th, 2007, 10:26 PM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Glamour Shots
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I'm so glad to see others caring enough to reach out and help these poor creatures. I volunteer for a horse rescue. These horse started out like this one, but are recouperating. I just posted some of these happier now horses.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.phpid=1110427138
  #8    Top
Old June 8th, 2007, 05:23 AM
Elite VIP Member
Recent Photo: Holy Trinity Church
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
People who abuse animals should be locked up. A lovely looking horse, well captured.
Nige
  #9    Top
Old January 3rd, 2008, 08:42 AM
makes me so mad, iam a animal lover would sooner look after animals then human being, they ask for nothing, and give love in return, why o why are some humans so curel,
OK OK thats of me soap box, but its all true,
like Laffcty, i get so mad seeing what other do to these poor defenceless creatures,
your doing a great job,bhoynes
  #10    Top
Old January 4th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Elite Member
Glad you saved her. Can't wait to see the after pics. Good luck with everything. I hope you find all the support available to you!