Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > Animals

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old September 5th, 2017, 01:34 AM
Recent Photo: BW Conversion
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Angry Squirrel

While he posed nicely his scolding was constant.

Earlier I think we saw a relative Secret Squirrel

Add a little fill flash for this one which worked out real nice

Last edited by agiledogs; September 5th, 2017 at 02:01 AM.
  #2    Top
Old September 5th, 2017, 09:04 AM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: DSC04769
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Angry Squirrel

Both are nice shots, I get a kick out of squirrels, they do some funny things. Was the one scolding you flipping his tail ? I notice that you have the red squirrels, we have a few but mostly grays. Just yesterday there were two in the back yard taking apples from the tree and one of them ran with the apple in his mouth while the other held it in his front paws and just jumped along.
  #3    Top
Old September 5th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

Oh yes we got lots of tail flipping
  #4    Top
Old September 5th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: DSC04769
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Not long after my post, I was reading on the porch and a RED squirrel came walking up the sidewalk within 3 feet of me ! I haven't seen one in a couple of years here, did you send it here or ? Unbelievable !
Sponsors
  #5    Top
Old September 6th, 2017, 01:12 AM

We had 4 separate encounters on this hike with the red ones.
  #6    Top
Old September 6th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Recent Photo: WAYLA? Tighter Crop
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Great shots! I've got a couple of squirrels that live in my backyard and hang out with the crows. Some of them will scold as I go out there to spread some peanuts and what not. They'll also come right up on our porch and beg...courtesy of the elderly lady who lived there before us.

My Blog "The Darkroom"
Ian Kuhn Photography
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > Animals