Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > General Photography > Photography Equipment

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old October 16th, 2014, 02:06 AM
Used Photography Equipment

Hi
I am new on this forum but the discussion on this will be helpful for me I want to buy new or used photography equipment if anyone have any idea then suggest me.
Sponsors
  #2    Top
Old October 16th, 2014, 09:02 AM
Recent Photo: WAYLA? Tighter Crop
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Used Photography Equipment

If you look toward the bottom of the main forum page you'll see a section marked "The Marketplace." That tends to have a lot of gear that people are selling. I don't know how updated it is as I haven't checked it out in awhile.

that's probably your best bet, at least on the forum. Other than the forum I would suggest finding a camera store in your area that may have used equipment. The one near me always has good stuff, and I've gotten a couple of things such as filters extremely cheap just because they were used. (and I'm talking $30-$50 filters new for about $10, with no scratches or dings that I could see on them.)

Best of luck on your equipment search. What equipment are you looking for?

My Blog "The Darkroom"
Ian Kuhn Photography
  #3    Top
Old October 18th, 2014, 01:47 AM

Hi
thanks for this information now i do next step that you mention again thanks alot.
  #4    Top
Old October 20th, 2014, 11:15 AM

I'd suggest you check out KEH (www.keh.com) in Atlanta.
They are the largest brokers of used camera equipment in the world and have an extensive inventory.
Also their gear is all graded so you have choices with respect to pricing, and their customer service & return policy are excellent.
I've purchased many items from them over the last ten or fifteen years and have never been disappointed.
  #5    Top
Old July 3rd, 2015, 11:40 PM
Spammer

Browse below to find the right used products for your photography needs. Start by choosing a category, then use the filters to find what you are looking for. We are authorized dealers of many other brands. If you already know exactly what you are looking for, simply search for it using the search box above.

Customers investing in Used products benefit by spending less to buy equipment and accessories. With over 35 years in the industry, Adorama is a well established and trusted entity that has enabled buyers looking for used equipment to make use of safe, trusted and efficient online platform to purchase products. If you’re looking for used Canon or Used Nikon DSLR Cameras, lenses or other accessories, Adorama is the best trusted online platform for electronics shopping.

Melbourne Event Photography
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > General Photography > Photography Equipment