Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > People

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old December 27th, 2007, 11:03 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Party Pug
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Busy Boy

I took a few pictures of my friend's grandchild while in Michigan. Feel free to offer any feedback.

He is darling, and always on the go.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	120507_0550_sized.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	164.7 KB
ID:	58275  Click image for larger version

Name:	120507_0543_sized.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	58276  Click image for larger version

Name:	120507_0561bwv_sized.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	58277  
Sponsors
  #3    Top
Old December 28th, 2007, 02:20 AM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Thanks Ndroo for the look and the comments. Daylight offered many different options. I too love the second as baby's hands and their little dimples are irresistible.

Little ones are wonderful subjects, but I don't have to tell you because you have your own beautiful model to explore with.
  #4    Top
Old January 2nd, 2008, 11:53 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: untitled-41
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Gee was he teething? He is a beautiful baby. I like the lighting alot and these are all good but I think the last is my favorite, he looks so happy to be with the dog.

Canon 60D

"I'm not arguing with you, I'm just convincing you that I'm right"
  #5    Top
Old January 6th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Recent Photo: Shadows
Nice shots

Nice candid shots you got here. I like the cropping of the first and the bw of the last. The cutie now got great souvenirs!
  #6    Top
Old January 8th, 2008, 02:51 AM
Premiere Member
Thanks Dana and Nathaliedoo. I can't resist the little ones.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > People