Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old August 16th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Account Disabled
Recent Photo: Old School House
Kentucky State Fair Series 1

Here are a few photo's from the fair, Hope you enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	081607 004.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	53268  Click image for larger version

Name:	081607 009.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	187.4 KB
ID:	53269  Click image for larger version

Name:	081607 016.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	195.9 KB
ID:	53270  

Here to learn more about photography
Sponsors
  #2    Top
Old August 16th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Winter Sunset
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Nice series Jennifer. Love the second one, the colors are great and like the composition. The first one is a little blown at the top, but otherwise great shots.

Canon 7D~Canon Digital Rebel XT ~ Canon 70-200mm 2.8 IS ~ Tamron 28-75mm ~ Canon 50mm prime~ Sigma 17-70 ~ Canon 18-55mm ~ Canon 75-300mm

http://www.visions-imagery.com/
  #3    Top
Old August 18th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Doesn't it just scream out 'summer!' Always a colorful place to get shots and I like the inclusion of people in the last two since fun fairs are all about people.

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
  #4    Top
Old August 19th, 2007, 02:44 PM
Account Disabled
Recent Photo: Old School House
Thanks so much Shellie and Terri I liked it so much over there that I going back Tuesday to see if I can get some better shots. Jen

Here to learn more about photography
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places