Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old April 27th, 2007, 02:08 PM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: IMG_5414_hf_TIF1
Fern

Hey everyone I haven't posted in a while, I'm getting the litttle message at the top! anyways thought I would Post this and get some critiques on it. the only thing i did was a little burning and a little bit of unsharp masking.

Gallery
Feel free to critique any of my images.

#2    Top
Old April 27th, 2007, 06:17 PM
By His Grace
Recent Photo: Sunrise on the Beach
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSpecial Contribution Award: This award is given for extremely dedicated work towards the growth and success of PhotographyCorner. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Good to see you again, Christina. I like the contrast you got going on here...good definition in the green on black. I like the diagonal composition. I think the depth of field is a bit narrow, losing sharpness in the lower parts of the fern. Exposure is perhaps just a bit on the dark side, as you lose detail in the shadow areas of the fern where they tend to blend in with the blacks of the background. Overall though, I like what you did with it.
Sponsors
  #3    Top
Old April 27th, 2007, 08:10 PM
Elite Member
Recent Photo: attachment
maybe cut off some of the top and left side, otherwise, really great photo. excellent detail and color.
beth