Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks > Allentown, PA

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old May 23rd, 2013, 07:02 PM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Flat Iron Building
Re: Day 4 - 2013 Allentown Meetup

Amazing shots, Carl.
By the way, who is that hippie freak in that picture? It's either a chick with broad shoulders or a dude in serious need of a hair cut...

Give Blood... Play Hockey

EXIT 22:
www.exit22rocks.net
  #12    Top
Old May 27th, 2013, 08:52 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim L. Walker View Post
Yeah, Carl - that last one really pops! What post-processing did you do on it?
Thank you Tim.
I only did a duplicate layer, with a Topaz "boost", then turned the opacity down to about 50% to take off the edge. Flattened the layer, then created another duplicate later with a "high pass" filter to sharpen. If I remember it was turned down to about 40% I processed so many photos, I kinda remember, so I might be off a tad with this one.
Visit me here..Room57
Sponsors
  #13    Top
Old June 1st, 2013, 07:42 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: All Alone
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

I loved that chimes tower, it looked like part of an old castle

You don't take a photograph, you make it. ~Ansel Adams

And now I know the real Mike Dorn too!
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks > Allentown, PA