Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old February 5th, 2015, 09:24 AM
Administrator
Recent Photo: potm5
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Photography Corner joins forces with Bryan Peterson/Perfect Picture School of Photography

We are proud to announce the addition of World Class Photographer Bryan Peterson and Perfect Picture School of Photography to our community!

If you do not know of Bryan Peterson, he is a commercial photographer of over 30 years and his clients include: American Express, Kodak, UPS, Phillips and Citibank. He received awards from the Communications Arts Photography Annual seven times, Print Magazine four times, and the prestigious New York Art Directors Gold Award. In addition, he is contributing editor at Popular Photography and Outdoor Photography Magazine. He is also the co-founder of the Perfect Picture School of Photography, the world's number one online photography school.

To assist and help you achieve your goal to become a better photographer, Bryan will be sharing his knowledge through tutorials and producing videos for our members. Bryan's expertise will be invaluable to all our members no matter your experience level and we are very thankful to have such a valuable individual and Perfect Picture School of Photography affiliated with The Corner!
  #2    Top
Old February 5th, 2015, 09:54 AM
Recent Photo: BW Conversion
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Re: Photography Corner joins forces with Bryan Peterson/Perfect Picture School of Photography

Thanks Bryan
  #3    Top
Old February 5th, 2015, 09:31 PM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Re: Photography Corner joins forces with Bryan Peterson/Perfect Picture School of Photography

This is exciting news ! I always recommend his "Understanding Photography field guide" to folks who ask me for advice on reading material to get started with.
  #4    Top
Old February 5th, 2015, 09:54 PM
Premiere Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Very cool news......!! Looking forward to those extra benefits of Corner membership.

Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone........

Anonymous

My Official Gear List
Sponsors
  #5    Top
Old February 6th, 2015, 02:51 AM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

I need to add his "Understanding Exposure" book to my library of photography books...and utilize it.
My Gear
  #6    Top
Old February 7th, 2015, 05:22 AM
Preferred Member
Recent Photo: IMG_0321_copy_copy
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

I have a couple of his books and find them very helpful in understanding photography. Will be looking forward to this.
  #7    Top
Old February 7th, 2015, 06:47 AM
Elite VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPremiere Project of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins the Premiere Project of the Year contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

I am familiar with Bryan,, I've seen him in tutorial videos online,, excited to have him as an affiliate does that mean he will be dropping in here now and then ?