Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old November 3rd, 2011, 12:11 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
The CCC#92: All in Good Time Winning Photograph Is...

...Ventos Tempus by Spicoli!!! Congratulations on your site-leading TWELFTH Contest Corner Challenge win, Carl!

Sponsors: DayMen Photo Marketing - Since it's inception in 1981, DayMen Photo Marketing LP has enjoyed an exceptional reputation in the photographic and consumer electronics industry as an innovative manufacturer and distributor of high quality imaging products and accessories.
Acme Made - Founded in 2002, Acme Made specializes in designing protective accessories for today's modern lifestyle. The company is best known for incorporating innovative textiles and materials with contemporary styling to produce attractive bags, cases and sleeves for laptops, eReaders, smart phones, and digital cameras. Acme Made is “Designed Protection.”

Prizes: Since Carl is, of course, a Premiere Member, he will receive an Acme Made Laptop Sleeve or an Acme Made Kindle Hardback Folio case.

Gallery: View all the other entries (as well find out which members took each photograph) in the CCC#92: All in Good Time Photo Gallery.

#2    Top
Old November 3rd, 2011, 12:15 PM
Recent Photo: Published
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: The CCC#92: All in Good Time Winning Photograph Is...

Congrats Carl!!! Excellent and Fun image. Had my vote.

https://www.facebook.com/sharnalee65

I am currently an Official Photographer for Delicious Dolls Magazine.

If you'd like to see more of my work you can visit my website
http://boobear9358.smugmug.com/
  #3    Top
Old November 3rd, 2011, 03:30 PM
Junior VIP Member
Recent Photo: EKU Fountain

Congrats Carl!
  #4    Top
Old November 3rd, 2011, 04:16 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Wow, Thanks to everyone who voted. What a surprise.

I had this idea in my head a while back, and when the challenge came up, I wanted to see if I could make it work. It actually came to me once, when we were talking about how "time flies" .
The idea was basically along those lines.
To shoot this one, I went to the dollar store and purchased a clock. At work I stripped the clock and painted the face white. I then took a stencil and a sharpy, and put two numbers back on the face, and reattached all the parts.
I had no where to shoot this except in the warehouse at work in the crap florescent lights...a few hours before the deadline, so I set up some old paper on the wall, so that it would drape down across the wrapping table. I tacked a nail in the wall, and hung the clock back. Using the same stencil I put back the rest of the numbers on the paper to look like they were flying out of the clock. I needed something to blow them away, so I had purchased a small fan.
I really wanted a black clock and a black fan.

Hopefully next CCC I will have a lot more time now that, the festive season is over.
Visit me here..Room57
  #5    Top
Old November 3rd, 2011, 05:54 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: pp Project 1
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

You sir, are legend!

Andy

I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.
Jacques-Henri Lartigue
  #6    Top
Old November 3rd, 2011, 06:06 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Ice_storm_3
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Congrats. Nicely done.

"Let your words be few, and your exposures many."
  #7    Top
Old November 3rd, 2011, 06:54 PM
Recent Photo: BW Conversion
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

Nice one Carl...it had my vote
  #8    Top
Old November 3rd, 2011, 07:23 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Brother
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Great photo, Carl! Congratulations on the win!! And, thank you for the set up details.

BTW, Mine was CCC92-12 - Time Still Passes.
Allentown, PA Corner Meetup!
I know the REAL Mike Dorn!!
Sponsors
  #9    Top
Old November 3rd, 2011, 08:41 PM
Wannabe Photo Taker
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Congrats Carl!!!
  #10    Top
Old November 3rd, 2011, 09:46 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Big Browns
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Awesome and congrats......by the way I love the red fan!
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner