Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old May 9th, 2009, 08:03 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
The CCC#62: Before & After Winning Photograph Is...

...Morning Start by JustJerk!!! Congrats on your FOURTH Contest Corner Challenge win, Jeffrey!

Sponsors: AutoFX Software - one of the largest developers of Adobe Photoshop plug-ins in the market. Think Tank Photo - A group of designers and professional photographers focused on studying how photographers work, and developing inventive new carrying solutions to meet their needs. Use code WS-171 to receive a free bag with every order over $50!

Prize: Since Jeffrey is a Premiere Member, he will receive the Mystical Bundle (Mystical Lighting and Mystical Tint Tone & Color - a $299 value!) courtesy of AutoFX Software and a Digital Holster 30 (a $69 value) courtesy of Think Tank Photo!!!

Gallery: View all the other entries (as well find out which members created each photograph) in the Contest Corner Challenge #62: Before & After Photo Gallery.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ccc62-02---Before---Morning-Start---JustJerk.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	73126  Click image for larger version

Name:	ccc62-02---After---Morning-Start---JustJerk.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	73127  
  #3    Top
Old May 9th, 2009, 08:20 PM
Re: The CCC#62: Before & After Winning Photograph Is...

Big congrats, you had my vote.
  #4    Top
Old May 9th, 2009, 08:43 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Walter's Gate
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Congratulations Jeffery.....a well deserved win....very creative and well executed........

If You Have'nt Grown Up By Age 30....You Don't Have To!!....(unknown...but written On Stone...honest!)

Gear
Canon XSi
Canon EF-S 18-55 IS Lens
Sigma AF 70-300mm 4-APO DG II Macro
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II

"and my Trusty Little Snappy"
Kodak "Pink" M753 EASYSHARE
"and a Bean Bag, In Tribute to My DAD"

How do I become a Premiere Member? | How do I upload to the Corner Galleries?
How do I enter a Photograph of the Month Contest? | How do I enter a Contest Corner Challenge?
Photography Corner Map | Chatroom
  #5    Top
Old May 9th, 2009, 08:56 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Congratulations on your "4th" CCC WIN! Original entry!

My albums here:
http://www.photographycorner.com/gal...0/ppuser/14501
Photography is more than a medium for factual communication of ideas. It is a creative art.
- Ansel Adams
  #6    Top
Old May 10th, 2009, 07:34 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: All Alone
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

Congrats, great 2 shots
You don't take a photograph, you make it. ~Ansel Adams

And now I know the real Mike Dorn too!
  #7    Top
Old May 10th, 2009, 07:47 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: pp Project 1
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

It was an easy pick for me - really well done!!

You will be catching Carl up soon!!!

Andy

I take photographs with love, so I try to make them art objects. But I make them for myself first and foremost - that is important.
Jacques-Henri Lartigue
  #8    Top
Old May 10th, 2009, 10:17 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Double Bubble
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Congratulations! Well done.
  #9    Top
Old May 10th, 2009, 01:25 PM
Recent Photo: Cords

Congratulations!
  #10    Top
Old May 10th, 2009, 10:17 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Congrats Jeffery. Very well done sir. !!!
Visit me here..Room57
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner