Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old May 17th, 2005, 12:13 AM
The Godfather
Recent Photo: Some shots from 2010
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
WHERE'S CARL!

I miss his critiques!
Sponsors
  #2    Top
Old May 17th, 2005, 02:51 AM
Junior VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Don't we all.
  #3    Top
Old May 17th, 2005, 10:28 AM
Premiere Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I don't remember him saying he was going to be away.

"The photograph is completely abstracted from life, yet it looks like life. That is what has always excited me about photography."
Richard Kalvar

"Life is about what you learn after you know it all."
  #4    Top
Old May 17th, 2005, 11:39 AM
P-R-O-crastinator
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Quote:
I don't remember him saying he was going to be away.
Me either. He's around.

Truthfully though, I don't see a lot of the older members commenting as much. Maybe posts are getting lost in droves of other posts and they just can't comment on every one of them. There are soooooo many members now that it's become difficult to keep up with everything that is posted.....

My Website
  #5    Top
Old May 17th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Junior VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
It just takes so long to reading the new threads, far less trawl through a day or two's. I gave up trying to read the conversation forum long ago.

I think everyone is being selective in where they respond and only posting in their preferred forums.
  #6    Top
Old May 17th, 2005, 12:40 PM
The Southern Yankee
Recent Photo: Sweet Magnolia
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Well, I'm certainly not an older member, but I am having to limit my posts to when I can fit em' in. I was beginning to spend entirely too much time reading everything on here! I think Mike was beginning to feel neglected. I try to get some in early in the morning and at lunch with some quick scanning in the evening.
Nikon 50mm f/1.8
Nikon 12-24 f.4.0 G ED DX
Nikon 80-400 f/4.5-5.6 ED VR

www.judybruner.com
  #7    Top
Old May 17th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Junior VIP Member
Carl who's on almost 5k posts at the mo. He clocked around 4K posts since December 2004 - thats only six months - most were about advice on the photographs in all forums.

That's almost a full time job time for a quiet vacation I would say. Maybe we could we clone four or five O'henry's
  #8    Top
Old May 17th, 2005, 01:42 PM
By His Grace
Recent Photo: Sunrise on the Beach
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSpecial Contribution Award: This award is given for extremely dedicated work towards the growth and success of PhotographyCorner. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Quote:
Maybe we could we clone four or five O'henry's
Trust me....one is more than anyone needs to deal with

I pretty much quit reading the conversation corner and a few others
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner