Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1011    Top
Old April 7th, 2015, 05:41 AM
Elite Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: What are you listening to right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Animal View Post
Just have to enjoy some Corelli Concerti Grossi.

Bravo! The orchestra I conduct (The Northern Orchestra of BC) just played the Geminiani-Corelli Concerto Grosso as the opener on our last concert.

Love the addition of some culture! http://www.northernorchestra.ca/about.html
  #1012    Top
Old April 30th, 2015, 11:54 AM

"Trouble Then Satisfaction" by Louis Jordan and His Tympani Five.
Sponsors
  #1013    Top
Old April 30th, 2015, 01:13 PM

I don't know, but it is giving me a bloody headache lol. I say I rule the world?

KyR'i
  #1014    Top
Old May 3rd, 2015, 06:39 PM
Premiere Member

B.B. King - Rock Me Baby

Just read about him being in hospice.
  #1015    Top
Old May 7th, 2015, 07:26 AM

I was sitting in the room without music and I have noticed that when I saw this thread... Now, I`m listening Bon Jovi - Greatest Hits
  #1016    Top
Old May 7th, 2015, 01:57 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Eagle In A Tree I
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

I'm listening to a mix of film scores which I consider to be 21st century classical music.
  #1017    Top
Old May 8th, 2015, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtlwdwgn View Post
I'm listening to a mix of film scores which I consider to be 21st century classical music.
Well. I cant play that file on pandora since my country is forbidden... Anyway, for today I have decided to play my friends mix If you want to check it out, here it is Beat Heat Promo - House In Da Club (Live by Boksa jan. 2013) I hope that you will enjoy
  #1018    Top
Old May 8th, 2015, 08:30 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by moltogordo View Post
Bravo! The orchestra I conduct (The Northern Orchestra of BC) just played the Geminiani-Corelli Concerto Grosso as the opener on our last concert.

Love the addition of some culture! http://www.northernorchestra.ca/about.html
My late father loved classical music, but he was more into the Classical/Romantic period composers. Me; I blazed my own path and went for "Baroque"! And that's where my classical music interests have been ever since.

Most of my contemporaries are into "hairband" rock from the 80s. Including MY wife - namely Def Leppard, Motley Crue, etc. All those hairbands do is give me a HEADACHE.

Gordon, if I won the Lotto Max, I'd be heading

1. to the realtor to buy a bigger house (HAS TO HAVE A SOUNDROOM - with decent acoustics)
2. to a camera store to fill my bag full of lenses and a purchase of 2 D4s'es as well as the tripod/gimbal I've been looking for/as well as Grad ND filters.
3. to a stereo store to get myself a top of the line set of speakers (they say the speakers are the most important part of your sound system) and a decent component stereo system.
4. to Sikora's on West Hastings to stock up on Baroque recordings - I'd buy out their baroque recordings and end up having to rent a truck to get them home.

Yep, I have it ALL planned out.

BTW, do you know just how much I love the Bach Double Violin Concerto in D minor BWV 1043?
My Gear

Last edited by The_Animal; May 8th, 2015 at 08:40 PM.
  #1019    Top
Old May 18th, 2015, 07:42 AM

Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do

#1020    Top
Old May 23rd, 2015, 12:17 AM
Premiere Member

Audioslave - I Am The Highway