Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > The Marketplace > Photography Sites

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old August 9th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Transforming black & white to color pictures

Hi there,
From 2007 I've been developed an interesting technique to transform black and white photos to color ones. I've been working for a couple of years as photographer / photo lab technician and I was doing photo retouching for a lot of clients.
You can see a part of my work on my personal website:
www.dinovici.com

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_retouching_dinovici.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	66371  
  #2    Top
Old August 10th, 2008, 04:20 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Silent Waters
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
About your site:

The first thing that I noticed was a clean header. Navigation up top may be a little too hidden but it works though.

The second thing stuck me hard. ADS! It's your portfolio and site all about YOU! Don't insert google ads right before the content. It's like denying business. Neither have links in the header that links AWAY from your site. Don't deny business or lead them away.

While the header works, the content area needs a lot of work. Do continue working on it though, it'll surely be nice in the end.
Sponsors
  #3    Top
Old August 10th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Thanks Erik

Thanks for advices.
I were the site to be clean as possible. Sometimes I don't like the black background, it's appropriate I think more for artistic websites and my website should be more commercial right now.
Thanks again!
Any advices are welcomed!
  #4    Top
Old August 10th, 2008, 09:24 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Silent Waters
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
I remark again about the tons of ads (as you didn't respond to that point). Far too much. Should be none. If I were a customer, I'd leave because it looks dodgy.
  #5    Top
Old August 10th, 2008, 09:47 AM
ok :)

I'll try to figure out something about ADS... thanks.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > The Marketplace > Photography Sites