Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > People

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old March 27th, 2017, 10:55 AM
Senior VIP Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Red Headed Step Child..

My_TT_1
by Manuel Canseco, on Flickr

#2    Top
Old March 27th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Recent Photo: BW Conversion
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Re: Red Headed Step Child..

I'm not sure I like the hot band on her arm and across her hair. Other than that its another fine image from you Manny
  #3    Top
Old March 28th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Senior VIP Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Thanks, Clark...I was pondering an attempt to fix that too.
  #4    Top
Old March 30th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Magjic_Caverns
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

And a very pretty one at that. Great work Manny, as always.
Bill H.
  #5    Top
Old May 25th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: My best friend Becky
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

It's a beautiful photo and a beautiful model as always!
The light does get the attention, maybe a little distracting?
  #6    Top
Old May 28th, 2017, 11:01 AM

I like the image, but the one thing that I find distracting is whatever that is on the wall behind her head. It makes her look like she had fox ears or something. Unless, of course, that was something that you were going for.
  #7    Top
Old June 3rd, 2017, 04:58 AM
Senior VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Yakapucci View Post
Unless, of course, that was something that you were going for.
You found her horns WINNER!!!
  #8    Top
Old June 16th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Senior VIP Member

Another beautiful shot Manny. The bright band on her arm is a bit distracting, other than that, very well done.

Joshua 1:9
"God gave me photography so that I could pray with my eyes."
--Dewitt Jones
John 3:16
flickr
www.southpawphotos.com
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > People