Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks > Allentown, PA

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old May 10th, 2013, 06:44 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Brother
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Day 5 - 2013 Allentown Meetup

Day 5 found us on Assateague Island, where our pony count totaled 26! After leaving the island, we stopped at several locations along the Maryland/Delaware eastern shoreboard. Another long day but the photos gleaned were were worth it!
Allentown, PA Corner Meetup!
I know the REAL Mike Dorn!!
  #2    Top
Old May 10th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Re: Day 5 - 2013 Allentown Meetup

This is a quicky from Assateague. The ponies were beautiful and some were not shy at all.

Visit me here..Room57
  #3    Top
Old May 10th, 2013, 07:41 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: All Alone
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

Really turned out great Carl!
You don't take a photograph, you make it. ~Ansel Adams

And now I know the real Mike Dorn too!
  #4    Top
Old May 11th, 2013, 12:32 AM
Premiere Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

This is awesome, Carl! What a day! I am even amazed at how many ponies we got to see!
  #5    Top
Old May 12th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Premiere Member

The Pony Paparazzi
Carl, Mike, and local photog "Jack"

#6    Top
Old May 13th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Premiere Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

We were hoping to find some of the ponies on the beach, but none were found. It was a beautiful beach, even without the ponies.

#7    Top
Old May 13th, 2013, 08:28 PM
Premiere Member

Show of hands....how many are ready to return to Assateague Island? *I know I am!
  #8    Top
Old May 14th, 2013, 09:21 AM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tj_Delikat View Post
Show of hands....how many are ready to return to Assateague Island? *I know I am!
Im ready. Soo very angry at most of my shots, Im ready to throw my camera in the ocean. I had 10 horses walk right past me...one at a time.... as I hid in the trees. Everyone has the shadow from the harsh sun hitting the tree branches. The shots could have been beautiful, but they suck. grrr......
Visit me here..Room57
  #9    Top
Old May 14th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Niagara river pan
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
Im ready. Soo very angry at most of my shots, Im ready to throw my camera in the ocean. I had 10 horses walk right past me...one at a time.... as I hid in the trees. Everyone has the shadow from the harsh sun hitting the tree branches. The shots could have been beautiful, but they suck. grrr......
Give us an example. Maybe they aren't as bad as you think they are.
and sixteen doozies in a humdinger.
Nobody knows how many humdingers are in a lollapalooza.
George Carlin
  #10    Top
Old May 14th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Premiere Member

Hand is up!

Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks > Allentown, PA