Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old December 10th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Recent Photo: BW Conversion
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Total Lunar Eclipse

Well this mornign I was in for a real treat. A total lunar eclipse at sunrise. While my pano idea did not work out to catch both the sun and moon in the sky (moon being eclipsed) I still had lots of fun.

This was moments before the total eclipse

Since I was shooting at the Children's Pool in La Jolla I thought I would try a long exposure getting the sea wall in the shot. While the moon blurred much more than I expected I still like the reflective light on the ocean.

This is at toal eclipse with the sun rising behind me. You could see sky changing from a deep black to blue.

There seemed to be a bit of foog on the horizen so as the moon set and the sun rose it slowly faded before coming out of the eclipse.

The final shot is the sunrise up along the coast over looking Shell Beach

#2    Top
Old December 10th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Recent Photo: Published
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Total Lunar Eclipse

Great Catch Clark! I'm so jealous! I woke up this morning to overcast skies and was disappointed.

https://www.facebook.com/sharnalee65

I am currently an Official Photographer for Delicious Dolls Magazine.

If you'd like to see more of my work you can visit my website
http://boobear9358.smugmug.com/
  #3    Top
Old December 10th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Thanks for being out to shoot this. I love the second and last the best!
  #4    Top
Old December 10th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Premiere Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

I'm envious, not visible on the east coast....... Nice captures, thanks for sharing.

Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone........

Anonymous

My Official Gear List
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things