Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > People

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old October 21st, 2005, 03:33 PM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Heading off

Some stranger's feet walking past me in the square.

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
  #2    Top
Old October 21st, 2005, 03:38 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Flower Seed Head
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
It is interesting looking at this picture next to the picture under your name. Did the stranger notice you taking a picture of his feet? There is some intrigue involved with this photo. It makes me wonder what the rest of the this person looks like and where he could be going.

"If you really want to hurt your parents, go into the arts."
-Kurt Vonnegut

My blog
My Facebook page
Connect with me on Twitter @nicoleannstpaul
  #3    Top
Old October 21st, 2005, 03:49 PM
Silent Screamer
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
No he didn't know I was taking it! Those feet under my name are another stranger's feet actually taken at a jazz festival. I thought they were cool because they belonged to a guy who was about 65 and he was dressed in this brilliant canary yellow from head to toe..a real character. Dancing and having a blast. I thought that was quite inspirational.

#4    Top
Old October 21st, 2005, 03:53 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Flower Seed Head
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
It is a perspective I never thought to do before. It's definitely unique and I like it. I love to take pictures of people, but sometimes feel I'm being intrusive. Maybe I should try this...

"If you really want to hurt your parents, go into the arts."
-Kurt Vonnegut

My blog
My Facebook page
Connect with me on Twitter @nicoleannstpaul
  #5    Top
Old October 21st, 2005, 03:59 PM
Photographer
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
I love it Terri,....although the magenta hue to his jeans bug me.....so does yellow peanut butter, hahaha!

Thanks for....another great pic.
  #6    Top
Old October 21st, 2005, 04:42 PM
Silent Screamer
Thanks Mike..I didn't notice the magenta hue..maybe it's because they were black jeans??? Anyway, thanks for your nice comments!

#7    Top
Old October 21st, 2005, 06:27 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Water Fountain
Quote:
Originally Posted by terri
No he didn't know I was taking it! Those feet under my name are another stranger's feet actually taken at a jazz festival. I thought they were cool because they belonged to a guy who was about 65 and he was dressed in this brilliant canary yellow from head to toe..a real character. Dancing and having a blast. I thought that was quite inspirational.
I was wondering about that avatar picture. I really like your avatar because it was so different and yellow. Bright contrast and just eye catching!!

I also like this picture because you know that the person is walking, but makes you wonder where he is going?
  #8    Top
Old October 22nd, 2005, 07:18 AM
Silent Screamer
Thanks everyone for your input. And now you all know the stroy behind my avatar as well..I think I have a thing about feet and shoes! I think they're quite expressive for an inanimate object..especailly when there are feet in them!

#9    Top
Old October 22nd, 2005, 09:45 AM
Diddo on the magenta heu. Definately a cool shot.
  #10    Top
Old October 22nd, 2005, 10:02 AM
Silent Screamer
Thanks again Jon.

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > People