Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > People

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old July 1st, 2004, 08:01 AM
Junior VIP Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Kara said I should post a pic of me and my son here. Thought I'd already posted one of me but it must have been in another thread, so here we go...

Aaron
  #12    Top
Old July 1st, 2004, 08:17 AM
Posting a picture

I'm new to this website. Here's my picture. It was taken at Agua Caliente Park in Tucson over New Year's. [/url]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	paula_in_trees_adobe.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	404  Click image for larger version

Name:	paula_in_trees_adobe.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	463  
Sponsors
  #13    Top
Old July 4th, 2004, 01:58 PM
Resident Meanie-Head
Recent Photo: roz1
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Well, I have no decent shots of myself, so this one will have to do.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	darkpurpleroz.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	419  Click image for larger version

Name:	darkpurpleroz.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	478  

NO SNIVELLING
www.screaminglight.com

My Kids Demon Can Beat Up Your Kids Demon!
  #14    Top
Old July 4th, 2004, 09:18 PM
Resident Meanie-Head
Recent Photo: roz1
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Finalist: This award is given to a photographer who was a finalist in the Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Here is a slightly better picture, though, I had my husband, who knows nothing about cameras, take it, so... there's loss of detail in the shadows. But hey, it's me. At least he got my whole head in, right?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	roz1.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	422  Click image for larger version

Name:	roz1.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	481  

NO SNIVELLING
www.screaminglight.com

My Kids Demon Can Beat Up Your Kids Demon!
  #15    Top
Old July 7th, 2004, 03:06 PM
picture I took before walking down the aisle...literally minutes before....
This is the best I have right now...maybe I can locate something where you can actually see my eyes and face better.

I wish I could have taken more pictures on that day...but it was so hectic!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	wedding01.gif
Views:	340
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	433  Click image for larger version

Name:	wedding01.gif
Views:	425
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	492  
  #16    Top
Old July 8th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Junior VIP Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Okay I'll play! LOL Here's my mug...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	picturecow1.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	498  
  #17    Top
Old July 15th, 2004, 06:43 AM
Elite Member
Jeeez I've missed alot of crap around here haha great pics all around. Nice to be able to match a face with a name. Also when did you enable avatars? lol anyway, I guess I'll toss my self up here.

1. Lil embarasing, but I made a display piece out of a self portrait haha. This was before I figured out that my old camera was incredibly crappy for portraits... but the funny thing is it turned out about as well as most of the "modeling" shots I've done (just to clearify, I am no model, unlike Nikon. Far from it. I have done some shoots, but just to help out some friends when they needed a male etc. I'm what you would call a "no other choice replacement" for my photographer friends)

2. This is the only "snap shot" picture I can find... the only other ones I have are the party shots that were grabbed from a video camera lol (and you've seen some of those ) It's a horrible picture from my grand parents house a couple months ago haha.

Bob's your uncle, there ya go.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	will2.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	537  Click image for larger version

Name:	will1.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	538  

"Big gulps eh? Welp, see ya later."

Need something? Hit The Site Dangerous Digital Online
  #18    Top
Old August 8th, 2004, 11:41 AM
Premiere Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Me and my boyfriend about six months ago. Don't have a recent one (that's actually good) of JUST me!

Having computer problems? Want to help other people with their computer problems?
JOIN THE SUPPORT FORUM!!!!

Love to Travel? JOIN YOUR TRAVEL FORUM!!
  #19    Top
Old August 20th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
ok...so here is me, im looking up at the camera, because i have fat chins

---
canon 20d
50mm f1.8
70-200 f2.8
zenitar 16mm f2.8
canonet glII QL
holga/holgaroid(not anymore, poliroid stoped making pos/neg film)
  #20    Top
Old September 2nd, 2004, 07:28 PM
I know I'm new to the site, but I figure I'll join right in on the pictures. Here is me last year with my daughter & husband.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	me_with_family.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	119.4 KB
ID:	757  
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > People