Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old May 10th, 2006, 08:45 AM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Back to Back (with the yellow man)

Some of the shots we've taken for this project have become like series..this is one. This man was oblivious to Chris on the bench till his wife came and pointed him out, then the guy couldn't seem to believe his eyes..Lost him going out of frame but included the last one because he couldn't seem to take his eyes off Chris!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1597Back to Back2fr.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	729.4 KB
ID:	20427  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1598Lined Up2fr.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	625.0 KB
ID:	20428  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1599Whoah2fr.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	595.5 KB
ID:	20429  

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
  #2    Top
Old May 10th, 2006, 08:49 AM
Expat Photographer
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I must really be slow because I've just figured out that it's Chris in the yellow man costume and that you two did this as a project together! I know you've said as much but it just registered in my pea brain What a great idea!
  #3    Top
Old May 10th, 2006, 09:13 AM
Silent Screamer
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
You're forgiven, bruce, it has been disjointed throughout the forum so I'd guess a lot of people haven't got the story straight. If you see anything crazy on here done by me, it usually means Chris is involved!

#4    Top
Old May 10th, 2006, 09:48 AM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
good caputre Terri.... he looks perplexed

Kenneth Tynan
Sponsors
  #5    Top
Old May 10th, 2006, 10:04 AM
hahahaha I love this funny pictures!

-Michael

Canon Digital Rebel 300D
  #6    Top
Old May 10th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Premiere Member
Terri -
these have been a blast!! Thanks for sharing!

btw...don't try and blame any of your craziness on your son!!
(just kidding... )
  #7    Top
Old May 10th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Silent Screamer
Cheers michael, aly and island timer..I had a feeling someone would pick up on the 'crazy son' statement! To be honest, I think it's genetic and comes from my side of the family..

#8    Top
Old May 11th, 2006, 01:10 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Party Pug
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
This is an interesting series Terri.

The man is somewhat dishevelled in his appearance, certainly not one for detail huh? I love the last one, to bad they slipped out of the frame cuz its great the way they both keep an eye on your son as they take their leave.
  #9    Top
Old May 11th, 2006, 01:20 AM
Silent Screamer
Yeah, I don't think vanity is this guy's forte! Just made me laugh because he sat next to Chris for about ten minutes and didn't even know he was there, I could just imagine what she was saying to him as they left! Thanks for looking, Karen,

#10    Top
Old May 11th, 2006, 01:35 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Party Pug
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
LOL, yeah, the echos of their conversation play well within the imagination. Thanks for sharing Terri. It is an interesting study, and I have enjoyed each of the series.
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things