Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > Miscellaneous

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old August 30th, 2007, 03:56 PM
The One and Only
Recent Photo: Wood Frog
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason
Not used but not forgotten

Played with this shot in Photoshop. I think it turned an ordinary shot into something interesting (for me anyway).
C&C welcome
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Canadian Winter.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	54047  
  #2    Top
Old August 30th, 2007, 10:12 PM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Flat Iron Building
Nice shot.. But a site I'm NOT ready to see yet..

Mike

Give Blood... Play Hockey

EXIT 22:
www.exit22rocks.net
  #3    Top
Old August 30th, 2007, 10:54 PM
Trigger Happy Fella
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Beautiful sight, very well caught. Love the composition and the infrared like look of it. And it's a sight I'm ready to see (we ain't got no snow here and I hate the hot weather!)
  #4    Top
Old August 31st, 2007, 02:30 AM
Elite VIP Member
Recent Photo: Holy Trinity Church
Gold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I like this, lovely composition and a nice peaceful scene. Well captured
Nige
  #5    Top
Old August 31st, 2007, 03:00 AM
The One and Only
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason
Thanks to all of you for your comments. It really makes it worthwhile to hear what others think.
  #6    Top
Old August 31st, 2007, 09:06 AM
interesting shot... well composed.

C & C Welcome

My Site - GraspTheMoment.com
  #7    Top
Old August 31st, 2007, 10:31 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Winter Sunset
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Nice shot. I dont' think I am ready for that yet either. I can handle snow about once a year and then I am ready for it to go away. Nice for Christmas for the kids.

Canon 7D~Canon Digital Rebel XT ~ Canon 70-200mm 2.8 IS ~ Tamron 28-75mm ~ Canon 50mm prime~ Sigma 17-70 ~ Canon 18-55mm ~ Canon 75-300mm

http://www.visions-imagery.com/
  #8    Top
Old August 31st, 2007, 11:25 AM
The One and Only
I love snow, so I am looking forward to the next Winter in Canada. For this shot I opened the door to the deck for a few seconds, as it was about minus 16C. Brrr...
Sponsors
  #9    Top
Old September 1st, 2007, 02:23 AM
Silent Screamer
Recent Photo: Mr. Confused
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
I really love this shot, it just seems to speak volumes and whatever you did to enhance it looks natural and beautiful.

EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT FROM FAR AWAY
  #10    Top
Old September 2nd, 2007, 11:30 AM
The One and Only
Thanks Terri. To tell you the truth, I can't quite remember what exactly I did. LOL I know it was something to do with curves, or was it levels. I guess I was bored that day, and was just 'playing around', and forgot to write it all down. Doh!!!
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > Miscellaneous