Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks > Allentown, PA

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old May 12th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Brother
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Day 2: New York City

via Mike's cab service.

I'll let those that visited NYC post their photos here!
Allentown, PA Corner Meetup!
I know the REAL Mike Dorn!!
  #2    Top
Old May 14th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Day 2: New York City

New York and Times Square were awesome, thanks for taking us Mike. (Cheering for Mike Dorn).
  #3    Top
Old May 16th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Yeah, yeah, I know I'm a fish-eye-aholic... here is one of the Empire State Building...

#4    Top
Old May 16th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Premiere Member

Sponsors
  #5    Top
Old May 16th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Dude, I love that fisheye. My next purchase for sure.
Visit me here..Room57
  #6    Top
Old May 16th, 2011, 10:21 PM
Premiere Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
Can't beat it for the price... Here ya go.
  #7    Top
Old May 16th, 2011, 10:24 PM
Premiere Member

#8    Top
Old May 17th, 2011, 01:27 AM
Premiere Member

Really great shots Scott.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott111184 View Post
Can't beat it for the price... Here ya go.
It's already made it to my wish list on Amazon.
  #9    Top
Old May 17th, 2011, 01:44 AM
Premiere Member

Thanks Christian.

#10    Top
Old May 17th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Brother
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Oh there's Christian! I was wondering if you made it home ok.....didn't see you since Saturday night.
Allentown, PA Corner Meetup!
I know the REAL Mike Dorn!!
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks > Allentown, PA