Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#21    Top
Old January 15th, 2006, 02:24 PM
Photo Traveler
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Check out my Galleries at:

http://dehmphoto.smugmug.com
  #22    Top
Old January 15th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Recent Photo: shellweb
Meet baby!

I don't care if it ain't posh or powerful. Where I live this little Russki goes places that our Cherokee can only dream of.........................
This is the ONLY time she has not been covered in dust or mud (I'd got her an hour before!)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HomeGround.JPG
Views:	226
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	11707  
  #23    Top
Old January 17th, 2006, 09:40 PM
My ride

95 Harley fatboy
2002 Chev. ext. cab p/u
2004 Infinti G35 coupe
2004 Honda civic

can't find all the files will add tomorrow after pics
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Antonio.co (2).jpg
Views:	225
Size:	110.3 KB
ID:	11978  

Canon EOS 1D markII N
Canon 20D
Canon 70-200mm F2.8 L
Canon 35-350mm F3.5 L
Canon 28-200mm F3.5 USM
Canon 17-35mm F 2.8 L
1.4 and 2. teleconverters
  #24    Top
Old January 18th, 2006, 09:27 PM
Junior VIP Member
1981 HD Low Rider I bought just a little while ago
only has 24000 miles
http://byuphoto.blogspot.com
  #25    Top
Old January 20th, 2006, 09:28 PM
  #26    Top
Old January 21st, 2006, 01:45 AM
It's An Adventure
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
My New Pilot

Here is a shot of our new Pilot.
Its a Damn nice Vehicle.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Pilot.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	1,009.2 KB
ID:	12201  

#27    Top
Old January 21st, 2006, 02:25 AM
my baby

http://pictures06.aim.com/NASApp/ygp...cale=en_US_AIM its a bad b&w pic and im not sure if the link is displayed this was taken with my minolta x370 35mm with 50mm lense mid-summer day it may be a 94 but the thing is a beast and wouldnt trade it for anything except maybe another jeep
  #28    Top
Old January 21st, 2006, 08:22 PM
Elite Member
It's been a while since I've taken a shot of my favorite mode of transportation. Here's an ancient one...

Mine is the R1 on the left. This was taken near the top of Mt. Pisgah on an outlook after an extremely fast climb in fifteen foot visability.

Raindog Photography
Sponsors
  #29    Top
Old January 22nd, 2006, 01:04 AM
Lunatic Lensman
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
okay, so here it is. nothin' special, just a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am, but i like it a lot. handles nice, good mileage (relatively speaking) but still plenty fast enough to get into major trouble with the local constabulary, great sound system... what more do you need?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ga01a.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	257.9 KB
ID:	12274  Click image for larger version

Name:	g-a sunset.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	442.1 KB
ID:	12275  

"Out where the rivers like to run, I stand alone, and take back something worth remembering..."
~ Three Dog Night

http://www.northwestnaturalimagery.com
  #30    Top
Old January 28th, 2006, 11:59 PM
Premiere Jerk
Recent Photo: Ripple Path
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Wow - so many nice cars we have. For the people who are afraid to post their ride, lets see if anyone can top my POS. She's a BEAUT!

C
hipping paint, dented front corner, very bad headlights

Back window about to cave in, 7 holes in the top, bent gas cover

Yes, I drink a lot of soda - ummmmmm - Towels are there because the top links onto the driver seat

Also read a lot of news paper - from the floor to about the top of the front seats, all newspaper - about 8 months.

Who can top my cream of the bottom?
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Things