Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > People

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old January 14th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Administrator
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Touching Photoshoot Of Newborn Twins Who Didn't Have Much Time Left

The Last Photo Shoot

Lyndsay and Matthew Brentlinger from Toledo, Ohio, had been trying to have a baby for years, and their wish finally came true on December 17th 2016 when Lyndsay gave birth to twins William and Reagan.

Sadly however, William was born with various abnormalities and only the right side of his heart was functioning. At their 23rd week of pregnancy, the Brentlingers were told that their son would be a still-born, but he survived the birth and remained with his new family for 11 days before tragically passing away. “They were the happiest 11 days of my life,” said Matthew.

To make the most of their short time together, a friend of the family got in touch with Lindsey Brown, a professional photographer, who agreed to do a touching photoshoot of William and his twin sister just before Christmas. “Pictures are just memories,” said Brown. “I know how much people cherish them, so I was really glad I was able to do that for them.” And as you can see, while William is no longer with us, he’ll live on forever in these beautiful pictures with his parents and twin sister.
“I cried the first time I looked at them. I still cry sometimes,” said Lyndsay. “They are beautiful and he is beautiful. In some of them, you can see he is wide awake with his big beautiful eyes. It’s something we will definitely cherish.”

Lyndsay and Matthew Brentlinger from Toledo, Ohio, had been trying to have a baby for years.

Their wish finally came true on December 17th 2016 when Lyndsay gave birth to twins William and Reagan.

Sadly however, William was born with various abnormalities, and only the right side of his heart was functioning.

The Brentlingers were told that their son would be a still-born, but William survived the birth and remained with his new family for 11 days.

“They were the happiest 11 days of my life,” said Matthew.

To make the most of their short time together, a friend of the family contacted Lindsey Brown, a professional photographer, who agreed to do a touching photoshoot of William and his twin sister Reagan.

“Pictures are just memories,” said Brown. “I know how much people cherish them, so I was really glad I was able to do that for them”.

“I cried the first time I looked at them. I still cry sometimes,” said Lyndsay.

“They are beautiful and he is beautiful. In some of them, you can see he is wide awake with his big beautiful eyes. It’s something we will definitely cherish”.
  #2    Top
Old January 17th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Touching Photoshoot Of Newborn Twins Who Didn't Have Much Time Left

Glad the parents had some time with this precious little one. My heart goes out to them as I know this had to be an extremely heartbreaking loss. Hope the little girl is healthy.

Jerry
  #3    Top
Old January 18th, 2017, 06:05 AM

They both are just adorable!
  #4    Top
Old February 11th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Elite Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

A beautiful post, a beautiful story, and beautiful photography. Thank you.
  #5    Top
Old February 13th, 2017, 02:02 PM

That is just so sad but you have created lovely images for memories forever!
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > People