Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner
Poll: Vote For CCC #123 -Nature
Thanks for Voting
Thank you for Voting on this poll. The results will be announced shortly!

#1    Top
Old March 4th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Administrator
Recent Photo: potm5
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Vote For Contest Corner Challenge #123 - Nature

Contest: Contest Corner Challenge #123: Nature

Instructions: Browse through the photographs below and decide which photograph is not only technically "the best" but also best fits the theme as described in the original contest thread. Then cast your vote in the poll above (you must be signed in with your FREE PhotographyCorner account to be able to vote).

Sponsor: Peak Design:Our mission is to enable active, creative, adventurous people to better capture and appreciate the beautiful world around them. Right now we are helping people better transport and handle their creative gear and everyday carry: cameras, lenses, binoculars, GoPros, laptops, diapers or any other lifestyle implement you can’t leave home without. You can bet your hiney that we’ll be expanding our product horizons even more!

Prize: The winner will receive the Peak Design CaptureLens!

Description: The theme for this month's contest is "Nature".

Voting Ends: approximately 1:30pm EST on Friday, March 10, 2016 (5:30pm GMT).

CCC123-01 - Fly

CCC123-02 - February Thaw

Sponsors
  #2    Top
Old March 11th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Recent Photo: mrchile - Peony
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Re: Vote For Contest Corner Challenge #123 - Nature

I missed entry AND the voting!

Great shots though!

Congrats to the winner (Carl?)!
  #3    Top
Old March 20th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Re: Vote For Contest Corner Challenge #123 - Nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellezfotoz View Post
I missed entry AND the voting!

Great shots though!

Congrats to the winner (Carl?)!
Thank you Chelley. I really expected a pile more entries. Was surprised to see only 2
Visit me here..Room57
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner