Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old January 13th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Expat Photographer
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Road to Peter Tavy

From the moor to the little village of Peter Tavy in Devon. The most narrow lanes I've ever been on.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ToTavySized.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	204.4 KB
ID:	41623  
  #2    Top
Old January 13th, 2007, 08:18 PM
Easily Confused
Recent Photo: Stone Wall
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
that is so cool.. I love the hedgerows there... looks like it would brush the sides of a car..

Kenneth Tynan
  #3    Top
Old January 13th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Expat Photographer
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason
Thanks Siobhan! Let's just say there's no way a Hummer would fit
  #4    Top
Old January 13th, 2007, 08:25 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Hard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceS View Post
From the moor to the little village of Peter Tavy in Devon. The most narrow lanes I've ever been on.
Great shot! I was in a car with my brother in law one time on a road just like that, in Devon too. He was doing 60mph!! It was at night so you could at least see head lights if a car was coming at you. My Canadian born husband just about had kittens in the back seat!
  #5    Top
Old January 13th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Expat Photographer
LOL thanks Karen. Believe me, I've felt the same way a few times