Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Critiques & Feedback Corner > Miscellaneous

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old December 17th, 2016, 08:44 AM
Recent Photo: Belle
Candles in the Dark

https://goo.gl/photos/Zo1ku8GLsMCxnyX16
  #2    Top
Old January 11th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Re: Candles in the Dark

You posted this 3 times.

Also, most people are not inclined to click a link taking them elsewhere.

Please read my sig for some helpful tips for posting.

Thanks!
Sponsors
  #3    Top
Old January 24th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Junior VIP Member

Here you go. In the reply to thread module, go to the yellow square above the dialogue box where you enter your message and this will allow you to add the link the the picture so that the picture simply appears in the thread.

Cool image by the way.
  #4    Top
Old January 25th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Recent Photo: Belle

I have not figured out how to load a photo.

I used a link because someone said it best way.

I did link several times only the first time because I did not know when it was stored.
  #5    Top
Old January 26th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Junior VIP Member

Just follow the instructions above and with the link you originally posted you can get it to look like the one I posted.

Just look for the line of icons right about the box where you enter your reply.. the one you want to click is 3rd in from the right and looks like a yellow box with a mountain and sun in it. That will lead you to where you can input the link and you'll be on your way.