Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner
View Poll Results: Which photograph best represents the CCC theme of "Show Me the Money!"?
CCC90-01 - Working Girls 12 6.86%
CCC90-02 - Showing the Money 19 10.86%
CCC90-03 - Hidden Treasure 4 2.29%
CCC90-04 - Money Makes Money! 6 3.43%
CCC90-05 - Unknown Money Launderer 0 0%
CCC90-06 - Ornate Edge 17 9.71%
CCC90-07 - See No, Speak No; The Payoff 10 5.71%
CCC90-08 - Coin on Pencil 4 2.29%
CCC90-09 - Buried Treasure 27 15.43%
CCC90-10 - Malaysia Currency 4 2.29%
CCC90-11 - Out of Circulation 17 9.71%
CCC90-12 - World Money Collection 1 0.57%
CCC90-13 - Elizabeth Regina - For Queen and Country 9 5.14%
CCC90-14 - US Currency 1853 to 2011 2 1.14%
CCC90-15 - Twenty Dollar Bill 1 0.57%
CCC90-16 - Blidned by Money 21 12.00%
CCC90-17 - $$ 1 0.57%
CCC90-18 - Bureau Du Change - 12 Currencies Plus Coins Pluc Mastercard 2 1.14%
CCC90-19 - Let Me Hold This Power! 1 0.57%
CCC90-20 - Bonds... Savings Bonds 2 1.14%
CCC90-21 - Laundering Money 15 8.57%
CCC90-22 - Indian Currency with a Priceless Personality - Mahatma Gandhi 0 0%
You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

#1    Top
Old September 2nd, 2011, 01:58 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Vote for the CCC#90: Show Me the Money! Winning Photograph

Contest: Contest Corner Challenge #90: Show Me the Money!

Sponsors: DayMen Photo Marketing - Since it's inception in 1981, DayMen Photo Marketing LP has enjoyed an exceptional reputation in the photographic and consumer electronics industry as an innovative manufacturer and distributor of high quality imaging products and accessories.
Lowepro - Inventors and designers (of popular camera bags), photographers and lovers of the natural world who take our reputation as The Trusted Original™ to heart.

Prizes: If the winner is a Premiere Member, they will receive a Lowepro Terraclime 100 camera bag. If the winner is not a Premiere Member, they will receive a Lifetime, Level I Premiere Membership.

Voting Ends: approximately 3:00pm EST (7:00pm GMT), Friday, September 9th, 2011.

Photo Gallery: For those that wanted to view the photos in the gallery, check it out here: CCC#90: Show Me the Money! Photo Gallery.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ccc90-01---Working-Girls.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	155.7 KB
ID:	85736
CCC90-01 - Working Girls

Name:	ccc90-02---Showing-the-Money.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	435.4 KB
ID:	85737
CCC90-02 - Showing the Money

Name:	ccc90-03---Hidden-Treasure.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	518.0 KB
ID:	85738
CCC90-03 - Hidden Treasure

Name:	ccc90-04---Money-Makes-Money-exclamation.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	159.8 KB
ID:	85739
CCC90-04 - Money Makes Money!

Name:	ccc90-05---Unknown-Money-Launderer.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	264.1 KB
ID:	85740
CCC90-05 - Unknown Money Launderer

Name:	ccc90-06---Ornate-Edge.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	199.0 KB
ID:	85741
CCC90-06 - Ornate Edge

Name:	ccc90-07---See-No-comma-Speak-No-semi-colon-The-Payoff.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	667.7 KB
ID:	85742
CCC90-07 - See No, Speak No; The Payoff

Name:	ccc90-08---Coin-on-Pencil.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	237.7 KB
ID:	85743
CCC90-08 - Coin on Pencil

Name:	ccc90-09---Buried-Treasure.jpg
Views:	595
Size:	502.7 KB
ID:	85744
CCC90-09 - Buried Treasure

Name:	ccc90-10---Malaysia-Currency.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	85745
CCC90-10 - Malaysia Currency

Name:	ccc90-11---Out-of-Circulation.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	405.1 KB
ID:	85746
CCC90-11 - Out of Circulation

Name:	ccc90-12---World-Money-Collection.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	278.6 KB
ID:	85747
CCC90-12 - World Money Collection

Name:	ccc90-13---Elizabeth-Regina-dash-For-Queen-and-Country.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	214.5 KB
ID:	85748
CCC90-13 - Elizabeth Regina - For Queen and Country

Name:	ccc90-14---US-Currency-1853-to-2011.jpg
Size:	778.3 KB
ID:	85749
CCC90-14 - US Currency 1853 to 2011

Name:	ccc90-15---Twenty-Dollar-Bill.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	525.6 KB
ID:	85750
CCC90-15 - Twnety Dollar Bill

Name:	ccc90-16---Blinded-by-Money.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	605.9 KB
ID:	85751
CCC90-16 - Blidned by Money

Name:	ccc90-17---$$.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	494.3 KB
ID:	85752
CCC90-17 - $$

Name:	ccc90-18---Bureau-Du-Change-dash-12-Currencies-Plus-Coins-Pluc-Mastercard.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	197.4 KB
ID:	85753
CCC90-18 - Bureau Du Change - 12 Currencies Plus Coins Pluc Mastercard

Name:	ccc90-19---Let-Me-Hold-This-Power-exclamation.jpg
Size:	271.1 KB
ID:	85754
CCC90-19 - Let Me Hold This Power!

Name:	ccc90-20---Bonds-dot-dot-dot-Savings-Bonds.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	193.0 KB
ID:	85755
CCC90-20 - Bonds... Savings Bonds

Name:	ccc90-21---Laundering-Money.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	173.5 KB
ID:	85756
CCC90-21 - Laundering Money

Name:	ccc90-22---Indian-Currency-with-a-Priceless-Personality-dash-Mahatma-Gandhi.jpg
Size:	203.2 KB
ID:	85757
CCC90-22 - Indian Currency with a Priceless Personality - Mahatma Gandhi
  #2    Top
Old September 2nd, 2011, 02:35 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Re: Vote for the CCC#90: Show Me the Money! Winning Photograph

Nice work y'all. Dang, ya sure got a lot of $$$ kickin around.
Visit me here..Room57
  #3    Top
Old September 2nd, 2011, 04:15 PM
Recent Photo: Published
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Very well done everyone! Was hard to decide!

https://www.facebook.com/sharnalee65

I am currently an Official Photographer for Delicious Dolls Magazine.

If you'd like to see more of my work you can visit my website
http://boobear9358.smugmug.com/
  #4    Top
Old September 2nd, 2011, 04:18 PM
Recent Photo: BW Conversion
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

It was a tough choice...so many creative thinkers out there........I had one idea that involved flushing money but could not see myself putting money in a toilet....hahaha
  #5    Top
Old September 2nd, 2011, 05:49 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by agiledogs View Post
It was a tough choice...so many creative thinkers out there........I had one idea that involved flushing money but could not see myself putting money in a toilet....hahaha
I had an idea of tying up my boss with duct tape, and having somebody else running away with the briefcase that springs open, and reveals piles of money flying out. Couldnt get any volunteers.
Visit me here..Room57
  #6    Top
Old September 2nd, 2011, 09:53 PM
Recent Photo: BW Conversion
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

Hey Tim, the link to the gallery view takes you to the main page, but there is no gallery for this CCC contest.
  #7    Top
Old September 2nd, 2011, 10:47 PM
the AM in Amature
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

One picture in the group just jumps out at you, one hand grabs you by the shirt, the other hand slaps your face and says "vote for me".

However that pic ain't mine

My votes in.

Canon Digital Rebel T4i
Canon 18-135mm F5-5.6
Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6
Gopro 3 white
www.pbase.com/snowphoto
www.facebook.com/msnowphotography
  #8    Top
Old September 3rd, 2011, 12:31 AM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by agiledogs View Post
Hey Tim, the link to the gallery view takes you to the main page, but there is no gallery for this CCC contest.
Oops, sorry... it's fixed now.
  #9    Top
Old September 3rd, 2011, 10:13 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Brother
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Wow, what a great group of photos! Hard to decide on just one!!
Allentown, PA Corner Meetup!
I know the REAL Mike Dorn!!
Sponsors
  #10    Top
Old September 4th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Preferred Member
Recent Photo: IMG_0321_copy_copy
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Wow..a lot of good entries here...good luck to all.
Closed Thread
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner