Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old December 22nd, 2011, 05:14 PM
Recent Photo: BW Conversion
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason
Re: places to recommend in Maui??

Beside the number of small waterfalls along the roadside I remember numerous feral cat along the road to Hana. Also in the area of Hana are some black sand beaches.
  #12    Top
Old December 24th, 2011, 12:50 PM
VIP Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Thank you everyone for your helpful suggestions!

Teal
  #13    Top
Old December 24th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Senior VIP Member
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Isn't it strange? While others are talking about honeymooning there this is my story. My wife and I had planned this trip way in advance and I had the airline tickets bought and reservations made. Before we went I had decided to file for divorce. I had no intentions of not going and told her she was welcome to come with even though our marriage was technically but not legally over. She wanted to go so her, our daughter and I went. The very day we returned she moved out of the house into her own apartment. It was our last trip together and it DEFINITELY was no honeymoon.

Jerry
Sponsors
  #14    Top
Old December 26th, 2011, 07:39 PM

Hawaii is absolutely beautiful. I went there as a child and am going there for a medical convention next summer. Will be sure to take pictures and post them here. Be looking for them in 2013! ;D
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner