Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Member Introductions

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old January 22nd, 2012, 10:50 AM

Hello! My name is Kristin and I have been taking pictures for quite some time. However, I recently bought a canon rebel T3i and want to get a little more serious . I definitely have a lot of questions and I hope you all can help me!
  #2    Top
Old January 22nd, 2012, 12:45 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Magjic_Caverns
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Newbie

Welcome to the Corner Kristin, you just need to ask to get help here.
Bill H.
Sponsors
  #3    Top
Old January 22nd, 2012, 02:54 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Niagara Falls sunset
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Welcome to the corner, and ask away!

My Smugmug
  #4    Top
Old January 24th, 2012, 04:39 AM
Preferred Member
Recent Photo: IMG_0321_copy_copy
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPlatinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Hi welcome to the corner...you came to the right place to learn.
  #5    Top
Old January 24th, 2012, 05:21 AM
The Better Half
Recent Photo: The Lady
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Welcome Kristin! You will find a TON of information and great advice here. Looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing your work.
"Capturing Life One Photo At A Time"
comments, critiques, and suggestions always welcomed :-)
  #6    Top
Old March 8th, 2012, 04:11 AM
Premiere Member

Welcome to the Corner Kristin! I've found this a very good place to learn - through others' work and from suggestions and advice regarding my own photos. I hope you enjoy yourself
  #7    Top
Old March 9th, 2012, 03:44 AM
Wannabe Photo Taker
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Welcome aboard. Ask away!
  #8    Top
Old March 9th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Recent Photo: Horses In Winter
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Welcome to the Corner Kristin. You came to the right place to develop your skills. Looking forward to seeing some of your posts.

Some people are only as happy as they make up their minds to be.
  #9    Top
Old April 2nd, 2012, 09:15 PM
The Corner Creator
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Belated welcome to the Corner, Kristin!