Class Dismissed - Page 2 - PhotographyCorner.com Forums

Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

#11    Top
Old February 6th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Re: Class Dismissed

Thank you for all your comments. Muchly appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikon_Mario View Post
Cool place that you've done a great job photographing. That first one is my fav as well. Hmmm... maybe worth a stop when we finally get together??

We had scoped out this place for about a month. Not a lot of info about it, and even tho it was left abandoned in 2007, nobody was in, until recently. In some parts there is a lot of damage, but others, it looks like it could be opened tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
That's a nice series, even if the subject is rather sad (I hate seeing buildings and cars abandoned to their fate).

It might be worth going back there every year or so to document the deterioration of the place.
I have been in a lot of places, and I find it sad that there is a lot of things distroyed, that could have been given to a collector, and preserved. I have a feeling this building wont be around long. Recently, it has been used as a police training facility, another reason, getting back in might be a challenge. We went in the early morining when it was dark to be undetected.
Visit me here..Room57
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places