Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

Closed Thread

#11    Top
Old May 15th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Re: Contest Corner Challenge #98: Water Drops

Sweeeeeet!! Did some shots of water drops in a studio a while back for my AS coursework, I've been waiting for this excuse to try it again, and hopefully make it better!
  #12    Top
Old May 15th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Recent Photo: Fairytale Swan

This should be fun
  #13    Top
Old May 15th, 2012, 12:26 PM

Its been raining here for a few days i haven't taken pictures of water drops before
Sponsors
  #14    Top
Old May 15th, 2012, 04:31 PM

I'm new to this and had big fun entering a photograph to the I Like to Movie It, Move It challenge. Well, time to watch for water drops. Living in Hawaii, this should be easy! It rains almost every day in the wee hours of the morning and you wake up to dew drops all over!
  #15    Top
Old May 15th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Recent Photo: BW Conversion
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonGold Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 5,000 posts. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reason

Too bad is not slobber drops. living in a desert might make this one a bit tough as they have laws about how water is used and chase after you with big sticks if you waste it.....

Man if only you could have had this one during our rainy st patty day parade....lots of drops there.
  #16    Top
Old May 16th, 2012, 04:02 AM
Premiere Member

The subject seems very interesting..I have never tried capturing a water drop but now there is a reason and its fun..I am actually more excited to see all the stunning fresh water drop pictures which will be here in a month! yeye!
  #17    Top
Old May 16th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Winter - Thames River
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

It may rain in the next few days
Tim, another good challenge.

My Flickr

Save A Dolphin
  #18    Top
Old May 17th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Recent Photo: Frozen in Time

Perfect timing... a fountain I have been waiting for to get turned on happens tomorrow... perfect reason to go down and shoot some
  #19    Top
Old May 20th, 2012, 09:04 AM

This may be a dumb question, but since the Internet is a global venue, how is "midnight" defined - which time zone? Sorry to be a trouble-maker.

A black camera, a mid-sized lens, and a tripod.
My Flickr photostream
  #20    Top
Old May 20th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Recent Photo: mrchile - Peony
Platinum Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 10,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbear View Post
This may be a dumb question, but since the Internet is a global venue, how is "midnight" defined - which time zone? Sorry to be a trouble-maker.
Tim goes by GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).
I'm in ND, USA so I'm GMT-5 so midnight for me is 7 PM CDT.
You can find a lot of converters in Google or whatever search engine you want to use.

Also, at the very bottom of the page, you should see a message that tells you what time it is.
Closed Thread
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner