Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

Closed Thread

#11    Top
Old July 26th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Recent Photo: WAYLA? Tighter Crop
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Contest Corner Challenge #100: Behind the Lens

Seriously, a full month and change? Sure that's not a typo and supposed to be July 24th - August 10th? Hmm...What fortuitous as I just bought some lighting equipment and have yet to test it out. Who better to test it out on than myself?

My Blog "The Darkroom"
Ian Kuhn Photography
  #12    Top
Old July 26th, 2012, 11:11 PM
The One and Only
Recent Photo: Wood Frog
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason

Oh no, I was really hoping that this was gonna be, well, something different. Crumbs... I think this is not one for me.

“There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.” - Dr. Denis Waitley
  #13    Top
Old July 27th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Ice_storm_3
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Interesting challenge!!!

"Let your words be few, and your exposures many."
Sponsors
  #14    Top
Old July 27th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Senior VIP Member
Recent Photo: Winter - Thames River
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Another great idea, and we have lots of time to do it.
Time to put the thinking cap on, I just have to remember to take it off before taking the photo

My Flickr

Save A Dolphin
  #15    Top
Old July 28th, 2012, 09:46 AM

New here... entering the #100 contest
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	38693_1492134394081_63548_n.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	89363  
  #16    Top
Old July 28th, 2012, 04:12 PM
The One and Only
Recent Photo: Wood Frog
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by photoartbyshannon View Post
New here... entering the #100 contest
Unfortunately your photo can't be posted here, in this thread.

Please read the rules, as stated in the opening post.

http://www.photographycorner.com/for...read.php?t=494

Good luck.

“There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.” - Dr. Denis Waitley
  #17    Top
Old July 29th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Brother
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

A photo of me???? That's my toughest subject to photograph...
Looking forward to the entries, and yes I will try to submit one.
Allentown, PA Corner Meetup!
I know the REAL Mike Dorn!!
  #18    Top
Old July 29th, 2012, 11:44 PM
Account Disabled

I'm so excited to see all the entries! I love self portraiture!!!
  #19    Top
Old July 30th, 2012, 02:54 AM

This is such a cool theme, It's going to be fun!
  #20    Top
Old July 30th, 2012, 05:20 AM
Recent Photo: Blue Faced

Hi I have joined today
Closed Thread
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Contests > Contest Corner