Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks > Allentown, PA

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#41    Top
Old April 5th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Recent Photo: Sit in
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason
Re: We're Meeting Up in Allentown 2013 Agenda

Will be booking a room soon. Im still trying to find someone to sell, for extra cash.
Visit me here..Room57
  #42    Top
Old April 5th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Brother
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

LOL! Happy that you didn't say to make room in your trunk!
Allentown, PA Corner Meetup!
I know the REAL Mike Dorn!!
  #43    Top
Old April 5th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Year Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Year Contest. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tj_Delikat View Post
LOL! Happy that you didn't say to make room in your trunk!
Im trying to think of how to make my car look presentable for y'alls border guards. I already took out the weapons, fake blood, severed arm, and shovel.
Visit me here..Room57
  #44    Top
Old April 5th, 2013, 09:09 PM
Premiere Member
Silver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Ok, that should work...no worries now!
  #45    Top
Old April 20th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Big Browns
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reason

Well this sucks...... I have had to change my plans. Due to some unforseen circumstances I have to cut my two vacations to one. The other is a family vacation with my mom and dad. Sort of a family reunion, since my dad has Parkinsons and it is getting harder for him to get around I don't want to pass up anytime to be with them. What really sucks is I passed on a weekend trip with my local group to Chincoteague and Assateague Island and another to Philly, and Carls favorite location, because I was going to be with you all. I was hoping I could make at least a couple of days but it just isn't going to happen. ..
  #46    Top
Old April 27th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Premiere Member

It's official, I'm out this year.
  #47    Top
Old April 28th, 2013, 08:19 PM
Premiere Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20DNewbie View Post
It's official, I'm out this year.
Sorry to hear that.
  #48    Top
Old May 4th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Premiere Member

The meetup starts.....tomorrow! Still time to join in. If you are local to any of the days' events and want to join us, feel free to message me here or through Facebook.
  #49    Top
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:49 PM
Premiere Member

Hoping everybody made it there safely, well that and Carl cleaned out his car enough so not to attract negative attention at the border.
  #50    Top
Old May 5th, 2013, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20DNewbie View Post
Hoping everybody made it there safely, well that and Carl cleaned out his car enough so not to attract negative attention at the border.
Everyone made it safe. Great first meet and greet day. Yea, I had trouble at the border. Stoopid *** wanted to know about my corpse in the back window, and all the things hanging off my mirror.

Wish y'al were here.
Visit me here..Room57
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks > Allentown, PA