Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > General Photography > Photography Equipment > Compact Cameras (Film & Digital)

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old December 14th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Pentax Optio WG-2

Just bought one of these for my wife, Going to give it to her on Christmas, she has no idea. I got a good price on it, so went with this one.

I know she wasn't interested in a new camera, although she hates her current camera, she just always uses her phone (and yes she dropped her phone in our pool last summer) once she finds out it can (or should be able to) take a beating, go under water, go sledding with our daughter, fall in the pool, etc. I think she will like it.

But im curious does anyone have one? Do they love/hate this camera? Any input would be great. I also got a few extra batteries because I did hear the life is about 30minutes and shell need more than that when we go to Disney.
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > General Photography > Photography Equipment > Compact Cameras (Film & Digital)