Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#1    Top
Old June 1st, 2009, 02:11 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: IMG_6734
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Calling all NC photo enthusiasts...

So the Pennsylvanians have their thread here and it is booming so I figured I would start one for North Carolina. So post where you are located, we can go from there and hopefully if some are close enough we can meet up and have a Photo Walk!

I am in Richlands, NC
Onslow County
  #2    Top
Old July 30th, 2009, 04:34 PM
Premiere Member
Contributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason
Re: Calling all NC photo enthusiasts...

Still calling for anyone in NC.
  #3    Top
Old September 26th, 2010, 08:53 PM

Scott
Im over here in Anson County in Lilesville very small town .16 miles west of Rockingham on HWY 74.
  #4    Top
Old September 26th, 2010, 08:57 PM
Premiere Member

Sadly I've moved back to Texas.
Sponsors
  #5    Top
Old September 26th, 2010, 09:02 PM

Thats a bummer . Ok maybe another North Carolinian will post.
  #6    Top
Old October 15th, 2010, 04:07 PM

Hi ruster55
Are you in NC ?
  #7    Top
Old December 20th, 2012, 10:56 PM

Hi Scott,

I am in the Outer Banks, Nags Head to be exact. My passion for photography blossomed after moving here. I am a fairly new photographer and I am enjoying it. I am currently leaning how to use lighting to my advantage and not have 300 pictures with sun spots LOL

Cathy
  #8    Top
Old December 20th, 2012, 10:59 PM

Hey Scott me again....you have a great website
  #9    Top
Old June 17th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Recent Photo: WAYLA? Tighter Crop
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott111184 View Post
So the Pennsylvanians have their thread here and it is booming so I figured I would start one for North Carolina. So post where you are located, we can go from there and hopefully if some are close enough we can meet up and have a Photo Walk!

I am in Richlands, NC
Onslow County
That made me lol a bit. I served at Camp Lejeune for a couple of years (about 10 years ago). We moved to Kannapolis last year. (Rowan & Cabarrus Counties. Sadly this is literal. Our driveway is in Rowan, but our house is in Cabarrus.)

Ironically I came on here thinking about doing my own search for Carolinians, only to find this thread already existed.

My Blog "The Darkroom"
Ian Kuhn Photography
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photography Corner > Conversation Corner > Corner Photo Walks