Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places

Welcome to the PhotographyCorner.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, photographs and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), vote on contests like the Photograph of the Month and Contest Corner Challenges, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

Archive Suite top banner

#11    Top
Old January 29th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Zeeland
Re: Post your iPhone Panos

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrvSal View Post
COME ON FEET, DON'T FAIL ME NOW!!! Taken 1-27-2013 at the Carlsbad Marathon/Half Marathon. The cool day made it great for the runners but not for photos

.SOOC but with a touch of PP.

Hahahahaha, this is crazy! Like it!

Starting Photographer | Nikon D3100 | Canon AE-1 | Like to learn!

You might want to consider uploading through the PC-Galleries!
  #12    Top
Old January 29th, 2013, 08:28 AM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Zeeland

This is mine, near my parents house

Just left of the middle you can see an old german bunker, from WWII

Starting Photographer | Nikon D3100 | Canon AE-1 | Like to learn!

You might want to consider uploading through the PC-Galleries!
  #13    Top
Old January 29th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Ice_storm_3
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Orvsal - I love that feet shot!!! hahaha That's hilarious!

"Let your words be few, and your exposures many."
  #14    Top
Old January 29th, 2013, 08:52 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Hi Bart, it is a lot of fun, and hard to avoid the sun spots. Nice shot. I also learned that while shooting the pano's, there is an arrow in the center that moves as the image is being taken. Keep the arrow lined up with the line to avoid the dark places on the top and bottom of your shot where you raised or lowered the camera off the "horizon".
  #15    Top
Old February 1st, 2013, 12:21 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Niagara river pan
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Love the feet Orv.
Looks like a lovely path to walk along Bart. Glad the Germans no longer man the bunker.

I want to try a full 360 when I get outside today.
and sixteen doozies in a humdinger.
Nobody knows how many humdingers are in a lollapalooza.
George Carlin
  #16    Top
Old February 1st, 2013, 01:51 PM
Premiere Member
Contest Corner Challenge Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Contest Corner Challenge. - Issue reasonSilver Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 2,000 posts. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Hey! This is very cool guys!!

I don't have an iPhone 5 but I just learned I have the same capability with my iPhone 4s and the iOS6 upgrade.....!!!!!

I'm sure the camera is better in the 5 than the 4s but I got what I got.

Now I just need to get outside and try this out.

Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone........

Anonymous

My Official Gear List
  #17    Top
Old February 1st, 2013, 06:25 PM
Premiere Member
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

Hi John, I can't wait to see what you can come up with.
  #18    Top
Old February 3rd, 2013, 11:11 PM
Premiere Member

Here is one from the beach walk.

#19    Top
Old February 5th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Premiere Member
Recent Photo: Niagara river pan
Photograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonPhotograph of the Month Winner: This award is given to the photographer who wins a Photograph of the Month Contest. - Issue reasonBronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reasonContributor Award: This award is given to those who contribute either an article for the resources section, or contribute to the community in another exemplary way. - Issue reason

I tried to go 360, but it seems you have to move too fast. It skips parts of the image. I think the best you can do is close to 180.
If I get a chance, I'll do this with convention gear to show the comparison of what it should look like.

and sixteen doozies in a humdinger.
Nobody knows how many humdingers are in a lollapalooza.
George Carlin
  #20    Top
Old February 5th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Recent Photo: Horses In Winter
Bronze Commitment Award: This award is given to those who have shown great community dedication & commitment and have over 1,000 posts. - Issue reason

Keep them coming guys and gals, these are terrific.

Some people are only as happy as they make up their minds to be.
Sponsors
Go Back   PhotographyCorner.com Forums > Photo Sharing Corner > Places